Gonzaga 93 UCLA 90 OT (NCAA Final 4)

16thBBall Fan

The best game I’ve watched since the GOAT that was played in 1992, this game was incredible. I think the shine comes off it a bit if Baylor wins on Monday, but if Gonzaga completes the perfect season, we will see that shot for the rest of time. 

• Like 2

Grinch that stole Christmas here. Great game, but are we not allowed to acknowledge that the Suggs shot was a scramble drill running 35 foot bank shot (meaning it was just as much luck than skill)? 

Definitely one of the better college games I’ve seen in a while. The shotmaking of UCLA, a not so good shooting team, was amazing. They almost pulled off the 1985 Villanova special. Gonzaga on offense is elite, nothing more you can say. UCLA took the air out of the ball but the Zags weren’t phased and scored at ease. Suggs is a hybrid between Derek Rose and Deron Williams. You can plug him from day one and he will look the part.

Juzang’s game is fascinating. He’s a poor ball handler and passer, can get worked on defense, not the greatest decision maker, and is not great at running to get open. But he has this ability to make guarded shots and rise up off the dribble. And when he is on, he is ON. Nice work, young man.

• Like 1