Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic - 2021 Schedule

Featured Replies

How did the Colonels look in the 7x7 this morning at Beechwood?  Is there still a chance Starks ends up playing football, now that AAU basketball is completed?

  • Replies 145
  • Views 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

  • colonel-fan
    colonel-fan

    CovCath's 4x100 meter relay team of Brett Rottinghaus, Leo Bouldin, Reid Hummel and Zion Mason broke the previous school record with a time of 42.88. If the Colonel offense can get Hummel and Mason in

  • From Cov Cath Football Alumni on Facebook:

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, bjknku02 said:

How did the Colonels look in the 7x7 this morning at Beechwood?  Is there still a chance Starks ends up playing football, now that AAU basketball is completed?

I heard Dixie and Beechwood where the 2 best teams today.

28 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I doubt 29 teams better than Covington Catholic.

I agree but if so there should be a lot of high level football in Kentucky this year. 

1 hour ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I doubt 29 teams better than Covington Catholic.

I seriously doubt it.

 

59 minutes ago, theguru said:

I agree but if so there should be a lot of high level football in Kentucky this year. 

I would think so with so many kids playing there  5th year. 

3 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:
I doubt 29 teams better than Covington Catholic.

According to Howell, Pikeville, Somerset, Mayfield and Mercer County are 4 of the 29.

14 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

According to Howell, Pikeville, Somerset, Mayfield and Mercer County are 4 of the 29.

Took me exactly 15 seconds to peruse his twitter page, previous posts, and what he has liked to determine I wasn't interested in following him.  

23 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I doubt 29 teams better than Covington Catholic.

Yeah... 15 I could buy, not 29. 

2 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Yeah... 15 I could buy, not 29. 

Do they have a starting qb yet?

15 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Do they have a starting qb yet?

My understanding is that it's appearing Adam Holtz is the leading candidate.

On 7/26/2021 at 2:10 PM, theguru said:

My understanding is the game will be played at The Pit.

On 7/26/2021 at 2:17 PM, theguru said:

I was a told a potential soccer conflict. 

Elder Sports' website is now showing the game at The Pit at 7:00pm on Aug 20th.

I believe the game is going to be a part of the Skyline Crosstown Showdown.

On 7/19/2021 at 6:58 AM, YOUTH2019 said:

No chance.  If he would have made it to spring ball he would have been in the mix. However Roberts looks better throwing than him.  His only draw back is Height and speed.  Arm he has.  Colonels will be big and fast this year it seems.

I agree no chance now-was going by my eyeball test in June.

On 7/28/2021 at 10:10 AM, The Double Deuce said:

Took me exactly 15 seconds to peruse his twitter page, previous posts, and what he has liked to determine I wasn't interested in following him.  

I can top that. When I read here he had CCH 30, I didn't even need to go to his twitter nor his previous posts. ?

On 8/5/2021 at 6:31 PM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Elder Sports' website is now showing the game at The Pit at 7:00pm on Aug 20th.

I believe the game is going to be a part of the Skyline Crosstown Showdown.

At least CovCath gets to host the JV and frosh games.

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.