Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic - 2021 Schedule

Featured Replies

CovCath will scrimmage Simon Kenton Friday night should be a good tune up for both teams before their first game of the season.

  • Replies 145
  • Views 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

  • colonel-fan
    colonel-fan

    CovCath's 4x100 meter relay team of Brett Rottinghaus, Leo Bouldin, Reid Hummel and Zion Mason broke the previous school record with a time of 42.88. If the Colonel offense can get Hummel and Mason in

  • From Cov Cath Football Alumni on Facebook:

Posted Images

Does anyone know if the Cov Cath season pass video stream for the home games will be available this year? I don’t think I’ve seen anything on it.

11 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

CovCath will scrimmage Simon Kenton Friday night should be a good tune up for both teams before their first game of the season.

Is the scrimmage at CCH or SK? 

47 minutes ago, bluecolonels95 said:

Is the scrimmage at CCH or SK? 

Covcath.

What's the post-Gronotte kicking game looking like? As I understand it the really talented kicker moving up from last year's frosh team is going to be moving north and will more than likely be in one of the Lakota schools.

On 8/9/2021 at 9:51 AM, CCHFC said:

Does anyone know if the Cov Cath season pass video stream for the home games will be available this year? I don’t think I’ve seen anything on it.

I know at least for the scrimmage tonight there won't be a video stream...not sure whether or not there will be an audio broadcast tonight either. They usually haven't done any broadcasts for scrimmages.

Drew Danneman (CCH '18) is going to be taking over the play-by-play duties from Paul Fritschner for the Colonel Athletic Network this season. I believe they are intending to offer a monetized video broadcast for the regular season home games this season.

On 8/4/2021 at 12:42 PM, theguru said:

I would probably take CovCath to beat any of the current teams listed above them.

Agreed 100%.

1 hour ago, Fandamonium said:

Agreed 100%.

Not at this point in the rankings but at the time definitely. 

Do we know if anyone is doing a write up for the (predictions/updates) for the Covcath vs Elder game?  

10 minutes ago, bluecolonels95 said:

Do we know if anyone is doing a write up for the (predictions/updates) for the Covcath vs Elder game?  

Haha, I was in the process as you posted that. Here you go.
 

 

28 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Haha, I was in the process as you posted that. Here you go.
 

 

I figured it would be you writing it up. Thanks. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.