Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic - 2021 Schedule

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, colonel-fan said:

It's possible, but I've been told Holtz has looked good in 7 on 7 play. 

It’s going to me a tough call for Eddie. Holts is currently starting at OLB. 

  • Replies 145
  • Views 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

  • colonel-fan
    colonel-fan

    CovCath's 4x100 meter relay team of Brett Rottinghaus, Leo Bouldin, Reid Hummel and Zion Mason broke the previous school record with a time of 42.88. If the Colonel offense can get Hummel and Mason in

  • From Cov Cath Football Alumni on Facebook:

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Bluesport said:

I believe the Soph will be the QB. 

No chance.  If he would have made it to spring ball he would have been in the mix. However Roberts looks better throwing than him.  His only draw back is Height and speed.  Arm he has.  Colonels will be big and fast this year it seems.

9 minutes ago, YOUTH2019 said:

No chance.  If he would have made it to spring ball he would have been in the mix. However Roberts looks better throwing than him.  His only draw back is Height and speed.  Arm he has.  Colonels will be big and fast this year it seems.

I don’t disagree but Pitzer is a ridiculous short stop at 6’4. Eddie definitely has a lot of QB’s in the mix. Should be interesting. 

  • Author

Did we lose a linebacker for the season?

Junior LB.  I believe he got hurt in Baseball. Was hurt last year as well.  

On 6/24/2021 at 3:05 PM, The Oracle said:

Anyone hearing what I'm hearing about where we're playing the Elder game?

 

On 6/24/2021 at 4:07 PM, WhiteCastle said:

TQL stadium? 

 

On 6/24/2021 at 4:29 PM, colonel-fan said:

TQL has been the rumor for a while now.

 

On 6/24/2021 at 8:48 PM, Voice of Reason said:

TQL or The Pit? As a fan, I would rather go to The Pit. One of the best high school football stadiums in America.

 

On 6/24/2021 at 9:01 PM, DevilMayCare said:

Same.

You can't beat this ? venue for high school football. 

20171006_192333.thumb.jpg.faadeab977caad8d299bd113091e4dc1.jpg

 

But playing here...

download.thumb.jpeg.558d5a16e5cc8bd5920943fb5f3d539b.jpeg

... would be a pretty cool experience for both teams, as well. It would be quite a spectale, and hopefully streamed or televised somewhere. 

 

On 6/24/2021 at 9:12 PM, Runcible Owl said:

As a fan, I've been to "The Pit," and I agree it's a great place to watch a game. As a fan of a particular school, faced with only two options, I'd prefer TQL.

Looks like a great place to watch a game.

TQLStadium1Crop-1024x473.jpg

TQLStadium2-1024x576.jpg

My understanding is the game will be played at The Pit.

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

 

 

 

 

 

My understanding is the game will be played at The Pit.

Really? What changed ?

1 minute ago, WhiteCastle said:

Really? What changed ?

I was a told a potential soccer conflict. 

37 minutes ago, theguru said:

I was a told a potential soccer conflict. 

Both are great sites BUT The Pit definitely gives Elder the advantage. 

Just now, WhiteCastle said:

Both are great sites BUT The Pit definitely gives Elder the advantage. 

I agree and because of RPI the game doesn't make much sense for CCH to even play the Panthers. 

58 minutes ago, theguru said:

I agree and because of RPI the game doesn't make much sense for CCH to even play the Panthers. 

I absolutely love playing GCL schools. Aug 20 will be a great experience.

56 minutes ago, WhiteCastle said:

I absolutely love playing GCL schools. Aug 20 will be a great experience.

CovCath will learn a lot in the game and I am excited too!

I'll be pulling for CovCath big time in that game!

48 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

I'll be pulling for CovCath big time in that game!

I pull for every Kentucky team when they play someone from out of state. 

  • Author
21 hours ago, WhiteCastle said:

Both are great sites BUT The Pit definitely gives Elder the advantage. 

For sure. I don't know many stadiums in high school sports that give the home team more of an advantage.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.