Covington Catholic - 2021 Schedule

On 6/15/2021 at 9:28 PM, BlueKernels said:

That doesn’t fly with Eddie. Not even sure if he would let him on the team. There is no “mixing in some football” with him, Especially during July. 

I hear you. You need committment and rules to run a football program. But if Michael Mayer shows up the week before the season starts, he is playing. I am not comparing anyone to Mayer. The point is a coach who keeps talent off the field is hurting his team more than helping it.

8 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

TQL or The Pit? As a fan, I would rather go to The Pit. One of the best high school football stadiums in America.

Same.

You can't beat this 👇 venue for high school football. 

20171006_192333.thumb.jpg.faadeab977caad8d299bd113091e4dc1.jpg

But playing here...

download.thumb.jpeg.558d5a16e5cc8bd5920943fb5f3d539b.jpeg

... would be a pretty cool experience for both teams, as well. It would be quite a spectale, and hopefully streamed or televised somewhere. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

TQL or The Pit? As a fan, I would rather go to The Pit. One of the best high school football stadiums in America.

As a fan, I've been to "The Pit," and I agree it's a great place to watch a game. As a fan of a particular school, faced with only two options, I'd prefer TQL.

Looks like a great place to watch a game.

TQLStadium1Crop-1024x473.jpg

TQLStadium2-1024x576.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/24/2021 at 9:01 PM, DevilMayCare said:

Same.

You can't beat this 👇 venue for high school football. 

20171006_192333.thumb.jpg.faadeab977caad8d299bd113091e4dc1.jpg

But playing here...

download.thumb.jpeg.558d5a16e5cc8bd5920943fb5f3d539b.jpeg

... would be a pretty cool experience for both teams, as well. It would be quite a spectale, and hopefully streamed or televised somewhere. 

Playing at The Pit was one of the coolest experiences I had as a player. I played at UC, Paul Brown Stadium, Papa John's Stadium (State), and Marshall Stadium (Trinity) as a player and I would rate The Pit as the coolest atmosphere I experienced. It is high school football through and through. 

Not to hate on TQL Stadium, because it truly is beautiful, but it is very ho hum in terms of where I would want to play as a player. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...