Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic - 2021 Schedule

Featured Replies

  • Replies 145
  • Views 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

  • colonel-fan
    colonel-fan

    CovCath's 4x100 meter relay team of Brett Rottinghaus, Leo Bouldin, Reid Hummel and Zion Mason broke the previous school record with a time of 42.88. If the Colonel offense can get Hummel and Mason in

  • From Cov Cath Football Alumni on Facebook:

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Bluesport said:

image.png.4ae3e235f2b3bd7e2d7f0510bc73ae70.png

You won't get past this guy.

CCH has a few few underclassmen that will be playing D1 football-the Jones boys come to mind.

3 minutes ago, Bluesport said:

CCH has a few few underclassmen that will be playing D1 football-the Jones boys come to mind.

Any idea where they have Seth practicing, in terms of positions?

5 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Any idea where they have Seth practicing, in terms of positions?

They have four starters returning to the offensive line, plus I'm assuming we're going to see senior Trevor Wilson moving into the regular rotation at TE, maybe even over Sullivan...although there were a few double-end sets last year.

Tight End - David Sullivan (Sr) 6'2" - 225 lbs
Left Tackle - Sam Epplen (Sr) 6'1" - 230 lbs
Center - Peyton Dietz (Sr) 6'3" - 300 lbs
Right Guard - Thomas Schramm (Jr) 6'0" - 240 lbs

@CCHFC @bluecolonels95 @Sportsguy10...any of y'all hearing anything?

Seth Jones has been working at o-line and d-line. At 6'3", he has room to add to his current 200 pounds.

1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

They have four starters returning to the offensive line, plus I'm assuming we're going to see senior Trevor Wilson moving into the regular rotation at TE, maybe even over Sullivan...although there were a few double-end sets last year.

Tight End - David Sullivan (Sr) 6'2" - 225 lbs
Left Tackle - Sam Epplen (Sr) 6'1" - 230 lbs
Center - Peyton Dietz (Sr) 6'3" - 300 lbs
Right Guard - Thomas Schramm (Jr) 6'0" - 240 lbs

@CCHFC @bluecolonels95 @Sportsguy10...any of y'all hearing anything?

I’m not sure on specific names, but I think we should be pretty good up front again on both sides of the ball. When that’s the case, it’s tough not to be a good team.

One note here is I thought Trevor Wilson was TE1 last year when he came back and Jones was TE2. Both those guys block like extra OT’s and really give you an advantage in the run game, especially in 2 TE sets which we saw more of late last year. I think you’ll see a decent amount of that early this year with a 1st year starter at QB. 

Any updates on the QB competition?

  • Author
46 minutes ago, bjknku02 said:

Any updates on the QB competition?

I'm still waiting to hear how the transfer QB from Campbell County is possibly eligible at CCH.

2 hours ago, The Oracle said:

I'm still waiting to hear how the transfer QB from Campbell County is possibly eligible at CCH.

Either way, it is highly unlikely we will know the reasoning.

  • Author
21 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Either way, it is highly unlikely we will know the reasoning.

I'm hearing he hasn't been cleared.

22 hours ago, The Oracle said:

I'm hearing he hasn't been cleared.

I have seen it take a couple or more weeks into a season for a player to get cleared by KHSAA. If that is the case, the starting QB decision for CCH is less complicated.

37 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I have seen it take a couple or more weeks into a season for a player to get cleared by KHSAA. If that is the case, the starting QB decision for CCH is less complicated.

I just don’t see why he can’t. The whole giving a school an advantage in this COVID era is pretty much thrown away, lol. 

I believe the Soph will be the QB. 

25 minutes ago, Bluesport said:

I believe the Soph will be the QB. 

It's possible, but I've been told Holtz has looked good in 7 on 7 play. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.