St. Xavier New Stadium and Athletic Complex...

Riverside 157

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just under two months till the new stadium hosts the first home game. This will be a special night from the fan perspective. I would anticipate that the players will be a little excited as well.... Looking forward to a great time and a very entertaining game against the Bruins.

Just under two months till the new stadium hosts the first home game. This will be a special night from the fan perspective. I would anticipate that the players will be a little excited as well.... Looking forward to a great time and a very entertaining game against the Bruins.

With the excitement of the new stadium, the tigers better not over look the Bruins. Bruins have several weapons and not as many two way players this year. I see several Bruin fans seating on X's home side based on seating.

I see several Bruin fans seating on X's home side based on seating.

They better camp out the night before, as there's going to be a premium on space. Additionally, I would imagine that the tickets will have to be acquired ahead of time from X's ticket office, as they'll only give Ballard so many. There may not be many walk-up tickets available.

They better camp out the night before, as there's going to be a premium on space. Additionally, I would imagine that the tickets will have to be acquired ahead of time from X's ticket office, as they'll only give Ballard so many. There may not be many walk-up tickets available.

My guess is that they will sell as many SRP tickets as possible, there is tons of standing room.

For those of you who are interested in a full gamet of Project X pictures, go to the link that Buddy BW has posted, and then hit the line about "Construction Year Reviewed", which is the top left item under "news stories".