Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia Tech 79 Kentucky 62

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I’ve never “bet” on any of my teams, so no. 
 

I didn’t mean to ruffle your feathers, didn’t realize someone was taking this loss so hard. 

This is a bad loss. Not taking it hard, it is what it is...

I’ll still take UK over UL this year, next year, the year after that and the year after that no matter what their records are...

I’ll give you points this year ....

  • Replies 65
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MBWC41 said:

This is a bad loss. Not taking it hard, it is what it is...

I’ll still take UK over UL this year, next year, the year after that and the year after that no matter what their records are...

I’ll give you points this year ....

Again, I’ve never bet on any of my teams, but I appreciate the offer. If I were going to, I wouldn’t waste my time with an avatar.

19 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Again, I’ve never bet on any of my teams, but I appreciate the offer. If I were going to, I wouldn’t waste my time with an avatar.

Baller...

I get it.

this reads to me as I’m confident but I won’t bet against history. 

1 minute ago, MBWC41 said:

Baller...

I get it.

this reads to me as I’m confident but I won’t bet against history. 

It reads as I don’t bet on my teams. 

May be apples and oranges, but this was a team that gave up 123 against Georgia State.   That was picked ninth in the ACC.   

To me, the Cats look like they don't know what they're doing.....not a great insight, I know, but accurate, I think.

2 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Stat of the game: Ga Tech 20 Assists, 6Turnovers.  UK 16 Assists, 21 Turnovers. 

 

Kentucky now has 47 Assists and 71 Turnovers for the year while their opponents have 51 Assists and 47 Turnovers.  

Speaks volumes. 

This team is physically talented enough to turn things around.  Not sure about their mental toughness though.

I'm not opposed to giving Clark a shot at the point.  Askew is a lost ball in tall weeds and Mintz just isn't talented enough IMO.  Clark may not be the answer either, but it's worth a shot.  There are a lot of problems with this team, but I think point guard play is at the top of the list.

The other issue is Cal has to figure out how to maximize the talents of Boston, Clark, & Sarr.  Those are your three primary scoring options and the offense will improve as they improve. 

Long way to go regardless. 

2 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

I don't know if you want someone that is tied for the team lead in turnovers--even though he is a wing, learning to play point guard on the fly against their schedule.   Seems like a recipe for disaster.  

 

Someone who a lot of coaches thought could play the pg spot in college. So we can do this every game, or we can agree to disagree on this one. One thing for sure is, currently the pgs they are using aren’t doing anything to help the offense. 

Frankly, I’m panicking. Much more than recent years. 

For those that live and die on every UK possession (and I'm not one of them), does the phrase "opt out" enter into anyone's thinking if things don't turn around in a couple of months?

4 hours ago, DragonFire said:

Frankly, I’m panicking. Much more than recent years. 

GT lost to Mercer and Georgia State and just blew us out.  35 mins into the game we finally adjusted to their zone.  I can’t tell who’s struggling more Cal, or Stoops.

Only bright spot I saw last night was that Clarke looked good. Hopefully a few guys can have it click all at once.

Other than that, woof. We got a long way to go. Very long. The amount of turnovers are obnoxious and so many of them are just bad.

Many in the fanbase, including 2 of the first 3 callers on the post game show, are going to say they are done with Cal. I will not be one of those.

But I am done with freshman PGs that reclassify.

35 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Only bright spot I saw last night was that Clarke looked good. Hopefully a few guys can have it click all at once.

Other than that, woof. We got a long way to go. Very long. The amount of turnovers are obnoxious and so many of them are just bad.

I can't decide if Clarke looked good, or if he was uncharacteristically making a lot of shots. Hell, by that fact, UK was "hot" by their standards (small sample size) and it was the difference in them losing by what they did and them losing by 30.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.