Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia Tech 79 Kentucky 62

Featured Replies

Final the Cats have now dropped three in a row. Just turning the ball over way to much.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sky is falling, or Camp Cal can fix this?

A win over Louisville cures all...

No effort, no discipline offensively or defensively, these guys act like they don’t even care. I’m sure there will be lots of excuses for the loss but this team has no clue.

Just now, TheDeuce said:

A win over Louisville cures all...

They’ll beat UL handily...I’ll bet my avatar for the season on it.

This is a bad KY team...

No excuses here, at this time they are a bad team. They have to figure something out, because right now it isn’t good. Which is starts at the pg spot, and they have to figure something out there. Askew may need to end up being like last years Whitney and start not really playing much. 
 

A few years ago the pg spot was bad to when Quade Green was the starting pg. It wasn’t until SGA took over at the pg spot, when things started looking better. I think something similar would have to happen this year. Which I still would like to see Clarke possibly get that chance to play that pg spot. 

14 minutes ago, MBWC41 said:

They’ll beat UL handily...I’ll bet my avatar for the season on it.

This is a bad KY team...

I hope they believe that too.

9 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

No excuses here, at this time they are a bad team. They have to figure something out, because right now it isn’t good. Which is starts at the pg spot, and they have to figure something out there. Askew may need to end up being like last years Whitney and start not really playing much. 
 

A few years ago the pg spot was bad to when Quade Green was the starting pg. It wasn’t until SGA took over at the pg spot, when things started looking better. I think something similar would have to happen this year. Which I still would like to see Clarke possibly get that chance to play that pg spot. 

I don't know if you want someone that is tied for the team lead in turnovers--even though he is a wing, learning to play point guard on the fly against their schedule.   Seems like a recipe for disaster.  

 

Stat of the game: Ga Tech 20 Assists, 6Turnovers.  UK 16 Assists, 21 Turnovers. 

 

Kentucky now has 47 Assists and 71 Turnovers for the year while their opponents have 51 Assists and 47 Turnovers.  

8 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I hope they believe that too.

I’m sure they do.

The last 10ish years should give them confidence...

RUPPs Rafters is ready to run CAL out of town. If he doesn’t turn this crap around the uproar from the Fan base is going to get UGLY.

Just now, MBWC41 said:

I’m sure they do.

The last 10ish years should give them confidence...

Again, I hope so.

Just now, TheDeuce said:

Again, I hope so.

I get it. This is a bad team...

I’ll still take UK over UL based on nothing other than history...

I’ll stake my avatar on it for the college basketball season... Will you do the same ?

Georgia Tech coach Josh Pastner — who worked under Calipari as an assistant at Memphis — became the first former assistant to beat Calipari in 18 tries.

Just now, MBWC41 said:

I get it. This is a bad team...

I’ll still take UK over UL based on nothing other than history...

I’ll stake my avatar on it for the college basketball season... Will you do the same ?

I’ve never “bet” on any of my teams, so no. 
 

I didn’t mean to ruffle your feathers, didn’t realize someone was taking this loss so hard. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.