Open Job: Highlands

theguru

5 hours ago, FrankNicodemus said:

At this point, it feels like whoever they put in this spot is a lame duck.  I could be wrong but where are they going to find a viable candidate.  My prediction is that we are down to candidates that are just young, energetic, maybe played in college that has a few years under their belt as an assistant coach somewhere.....hey maybe we get lucky like the Reds did hiring Sparky Anderson out of no where!  Where is our Sparky!!!!

That’s why you hire an interim like I said 3-4 pages ago, unless they find their guy.

3 hours ago, ChiefSmoke said:

Saw this today. Think you Birds Fans can relax. Even Lombardi didn’t get hired to coach the Packers until late January. Lol

Still believe you will get an awful good coach. Highlands is Highlands and it always will be. 

F8074887-C907-436C-AC4F-A9349258DF91.jpeg

Hey ChiefSmoke do you know if he applied for the Highlands job?

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, DanvilleFan said:

So based on the Danville news does Clay Clevenger suddenly become a top tier candidate for this job?

You have to think so. Word was he was going to interview and then changed his mind. 

1 hour ago, DanvilleFan said:

So based on the Danville news does Clay Clevenger suddenly become a top tier candidate for this job?

“This is total bologna.  That's about all I have to say about it now, other than I thank Clevenger for his years of service and getting the team back in the title hunt.  I hope he gets theHighlands job and wrecks it.”

Still asking the question, what do you mean by this statement  @DanvilleFan