Open Job: Highlands

theguru

11 minutes ago, observerbynature said:

It should definitely be reassuring to Birds' fans that there does seem to be a plan in place.  And, frankly, seems to have been in place for a little while.   Here's hoping they can execute that plan .   

I would agree.

On 12/1/2020 at 6:44 PM, TEDFROMVILLAHILLS said:

Great programs set their standards high so if a coach doesn’t or can’t reach that bar, then changes are made. I mean, heck, even CCH has had 5 different coaches in the same time frame. Just 

10 minutes ago, theguru said:

What is Coach Barth's resume?

Are you asking for his resume or are you making the point his resume is not enough? The point was made twice or three times that he is not a good fit. My question is why is he not according to the people who have said he is not a good fit?

32 minutes ago, The sarge said:

Are you asking for his resume or are you making the point his resume is not enough? The point was made twice or three times that he is not a good fit. My question is why is he not according to the people who have said he is not a good fit?

Is there any significant success on Barth's resume? Has Walton Verona made even a final four? Maybe once? He is in a weak district and has not had post season success that gets my attention. He has done a good job at WV but I believe there will be candidates with better resumes apply. I would not be excited with Barth if I were a Highlands fan.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1