Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michael Mayer (Cov Cath) named 2019 Kentucky Gatorade Football Player of the Year

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats Michael!

 

I am sure there will be many, many more.

Congratulations Michael! Well deserved.

 

I have to ask though, what is that number supposed to be on his jersey in the picture above?

Very well deserved. Y’all know my heart and where it stands but Michael Mayer has been equally impressive and is just as deserving as my choice. Congrats to Michael Mayer and the CCH faithful.

If he stays healthy I'd say there's a good chance he plays on Sunday eventually. Congrats.

Congratulations Michael! Well deserved.

 

I have to ask though, what is that number supposed to be on his jersey in the picture above?

 

I gonna say it's a 20, referencing the 2020 Army All American bowl game he'll be playing in about a month from now.

  • Author
Congratulations Michael! Well deserved.

 

I have to ask though, what is that number supposed to be on his jersey in the picture above?

 

I gonna say it's a 20, referencing the 2020 Army All American bowl game he'll be playing in about a month from now.

 

DMC got it. "20" is for 2020. All of the All-Americans got that jersey when they were officially named to the bowl.

If he stays healthy I'd say there's a good chance he plays on Sunday eventually. Congrats.

 

No doubt he will.

Congrats Mr. Mayer.

Edited by bugatti
Added a period.

Congratulations Michael! Well deserved.

 

I have to ask though, what is that number supposed to be on his jersey in the picture above?

 

They butchered the number. It would look more like a 2 if the flipped it.

Atta boy, Michael! Well deserved!

So proud of Mike.

 

My favorite thing about this award is what a good guy is winning it. You have to love when good things happen to good dudes.

 

I know CJ Uzomah approves of this selection by Gatorade.

Well deserved. He took his gifts and has worked his butt off to get to here. Such a great young man

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.