Class 4A Championship: #2 Johnson Central vs. #1 Boyle County Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

Johnson Central vs. Boyle County Who Wins?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Johnson Central vs. Boyle County Who Wins?

Boyle Johnson Central

50.7 points a game 46.9 points a game

9.4 points allowed 9.6 points allowed

176.6 rushing yards a game 304 rushing yards a game

39.6 rushing yards allowed 99.4 rushing yards allowed

225.4 passing yards a game 88.4 passing yards a game

92.2 passing yards allowed 86.6 passing yards allowed

402 total yards a game 392.4 total yards a game

131.8 total yards allowed 186 total yards allowed

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boyle

50.7 points a game

9.4 points allowed

176.6 rushing yards a game

39.6 rushing yards allowed

225.4 passing yards a game

92.2 passing yards allowed

402 total yards a game

131.8 total yards allowed

Johnson Central

46.9 points a game

9.6 points allowed

304 rushing yards a game

99.4 rushing yards allowed

88.4 passing yards a game

86.6 passing yards allowed

392.4 total yards a game

186 total yards allowed

IMO Highlands had a better Defense than Central, although JC maybe solid I don’t think they will have the speed of Highlands or Central, and neither one of them had the speed to cover Boyle’s receivers.

You counter speed with technique and game plan which I think JC will have. Boyle also had Corbin beat with speed last year, but Corbin was more physical than them and got after them early and often. I think JC will do the same thing in this game.

You counter speed with technique and game plan which I think JC will have. Boyle also had Corbin beat with speed last year, but Corbin was more physical than them and got after them early and often. I think JC will do the same thing in this game.

Yes Corbin was but Boyle was inside the 10 twice and turned the ball over. Plus they were driving the ball 2 or 3 more times and fumbled the ball. I think in all Boyle had 5 or 6 turnovers

Are both teams healthy? JC will have to match Boyle's game speed and not get in an early hole.

Boyle will have to match JC's physicality and not let Jc grind and wear them down early.

If both teams settle in and play their games, this should be a really entertaining game. If Boyle gets up 2 TD's they will run away with it.

Are both teams healthy? JC will have to match Boyle's game speed and not get in an early hole.

Boyle will have to match JC's physicality and not let Jc grind and wear them down early.

If both teams settle in and play their games, this should be a really entertaining game. If Boyle gets up 2 TD's they will run away with it.

Boyle should be healthy.

Yes Corbin was but Boyle was inside the 10 twice and turned the ball over. Plus they were driving the ball 2 or 3 more times and fumbled the ball. I think in all Boyle had 5 or 6 turnovers

Physicality and game plan are often the cause of turnovers. Hence, why I believe JC will have success against Boyle.

If Boyle gets up 2 scores and takes JC out of it's game plan, this one has the potential to get ugly. On the other hand, if Boyle gets down 2 scores would if even change their offense at all? They have a lot of big play players that can strike quick, fast, and in a hurry. So in my opinion, JC would have to be up 17 or more points late in order to feel comfortable.