Conner 38 Highlands 28

theguru

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies to Conner. I didn't think they were a bad team but thought HHS would get them the second time around. Thought maybe once the playoffs started HHS would play their best 11 on both sides of the ball because you win or go home. Congrats to Conner.

Why would Chris Wolfe leave Male for Highlands if the job opens? Always has athletes, pretty good facilities, top notch competition, and I believe his wife's family is in that area. He could be nearing TRS retirement but if I recall he was out of education a couple of years. What about "retiring" to Trinity or another private in Louisville eventually??

Highlands needs to go after Male's coach. He is a Ft. Thomas guy an he gets it done.

Step back imo. Cupboard full of athletes vs stronger competition. No reason to leave a good thing that’s running well to try to go fix something else and feel the wrath of the HHS fans when things don’t go their way and not beat CCH or get to state.

Why would Chris Wolfe leave Male for Highlands if the job opens? Always has athletes, pretty good facilities, top notch competition, and I believe his wife's family is in that area. He could be nearing TRS retirement but if I recall he was out of education a couple of years. What about "retiring" to Trinity or another private in Louisville eventually??

He wouldn’t.

Highlands has reached that critical mass state. I’m doing my best to be constructive, but now is the time to decide if they want to make a change, or continue to accept mediocrity.

Clearly they could try and find another Dale, however they are under weight in their class.

From KHSAA Web Site.

HHS vs CCH Number of Boys.PNG

5A schools range 724 to 505 boys

4A schools range 552 to 430 boys

HHS average boys number is 486 and that is skewed due to two years (14-15) and (15-16).

Since this is a HHS vs Conner thread - Conner has an average boy number of 707. That is 221 more boys than HHS.