Great Crossings Scott County and Scrimmage week! Big Things Kentucky 8-8

[video=youtube_share;yhQdMS9Fc-g]

This week's episode is jammed packed as we traveled up to Georgetown to visit Coach Raines and his new Warhawks program. We also dropped in with Coach Mckee at Scott County aka TTUN. We also get ready for this week's scrimmages for our local teams. Its #BigThings going on this week!!!

GCHS starts at the1:40 mark.

SCHS starts at the 11:24 mark.

Great interviews, men! I really enjoyed this episode. Great Crossings Kalib Perry sounds like he has his head on straight and is very well-spoken. I wish that young man a great and healthy season. It looked like he threw you a bit when you asked him what he listened to to get hyped for the game. K-Love didn't quite push your buttons like when Trenton Allen answered Metallica :lol2::lol2::ylsuper:

Coach McKee's got it going at Scott County. Loved his response to what it was like coaching his son. Most coaches say they don't treat him any differently. Every player knows that isn't so. Some times, they are a lot harder on their own. But Coach McKee is honest that it's not just another player he is coaching. There is something special between a father and son and he isn't going to pretend. I really respect him for saying, "The #1 characteristic for me personally is that I would be a good father."

Kudos Coach McKee.

There's going to be extra excitement in Scott County this year with both programs teeing off.

Thank you @Big Things Kentucky!

Great interviews, men! I really enjoyed this episode. Great Crossings Kalib Perry sounds like he has his head on straight and is very well-spoken. I wish that young man a great and healthy season. It looked like he threw you a bit when you asked him what he listened to to get hyped for the game. K-Love didn't quite push your buttons like when Trenton Allen answered Metallica :lol2::lol2::ylsuper:

Coach McKee's got it going at Scott County. Loved his response to what it was like coaching his son. Most coaches say they don't treat him any differently. Every player knows that isn't so. Some times, they are a lot harder on their own. But Coach McKee is honest that it's not just another player he is coaching. There is something special between a father and son and he isn't going to pretend. I really respect him for saying, "The #1 characteristic for me personally is that I would be a good father."

Kudos Coach McKee.

There's going to be extra excitement in Scott County this year with both programs teeing off.

Thank you @Big Things Kentucky!

Thank you!!! Kalib did an excellent job and has a very promising future we look forward to following the Warhawks.