Sumoroyal - Dad passes away

sumoroyal

Been a tough couple of week. Last night about midnight my Dad passed away on the heels of my Father in law passing away on June 14. Dad was 83 years old and lived a full life. The last five years was not munch of a life though. He had Parkinson's and he could talk to him but you could not understand anything he said. Both of my parents have now passed. If you still have your parents, call them today or go see them. They don't last forever. Thanks Mom and Dad for raising me the best you could, sending me to college and giving me wisdom that I am passing on to my grand daughters. RIP Dad. I Love you.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a tough couple of week. Last night about midnight my Dad passed away on the heels of my Father in law passing away on June 14. Dad was 83 years old and lived a full life. The last five years was not munch of a life though. He had Parkinson's and he could talk to him but you could not understand anything he said. Both of my parents have now passed. If you still have your parents, call them today or go see them. They don't last forever. Thanks Mom and Dad for raising me the best you could, sending me to college and giving me wisdom that I am passing on to my grand daughters. RIP Dad. I Love you.

My sincere condolences in your time of grief. Sounds like your parents did one heck of a good job in raising you. Pass it on.