Warriors 109 Raptors 104 (NBA Finals Game 2)

Siakam was out of the play. Van Vleet ran away because he was shadowing Steph. Gasol, Green, and Leonard could have all AT LEAST ran at him. They stood and watched him take the shot.

Siakam could have turned around and ran at him too. He was as close to him as anyone else. It was just one of those plays.

One item that was mentioned in the broadcast and became a key factor in Iggy's final shot. Prior to the live play leading up to the shot was the review which overturned the call on the baseline, and gave Toronto the ball. One of the broadcasters noted that the Warriors subbed Livingston for Cook during the review and that should not have been allowed. The person who beat Kawhi to Seth's bad pass and then assisted on Iggy's shot ... Livingston. If a Toronto coach (or a ref) had caught that illegal substitution, would that last play have played out differently?

One item that was mentioned in the broadcast and became a key factor in Iggy's final shot. Prior to the live play leading up to the shot was the review which overturned the call on the baseline, and gave Toronto the ball. One of the broadcasters noted that the Warriors subbed Livingston for Cook during the review and that should not have been allowed. The person who beat Kawhi to Seth's bad pass and then assisted on Iggy's shot ... Livingston. If a Toronto coach (or a ref) had caught that illegal substitution, would that last play have played out differently?

It was a dead ball situation, the announcer was just confused. Nothing illegal about the substitution.

I’m not going to pretend to understand NBA substitution rules, but there was a dead ball. Kerr could sub in whoever he wanted I think. Maybe if he didn’t report to the scorer’s table until the review, I could see it being an illegal substitution, but I don’t know that he wasn’t already at the table.