Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic vs. Johnson Central

Who wins? 292 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic
      64%
    • Johnson Central
      35%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
That was a joke, made by cshs81

I was also making a joke.

  • Replies 478
  • Views 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was also making a joke.

It wasnt funny.

How big is the stadium at JC? Are advance tickets going to be a must?

 

Thinking of making the trip, wanted to see if I needed to have someone go up to CCH and pick some up.

Johnson Central has to protect the football. I know JC fumbled 2 or 3 times against Rockcastle County. The interceptions by JC's defense was the key to JC's win.

 

Does CCH have any injured players?

How big is the stadium at JC? Are advance tickets going to be a must?

 

Thinking of making the trip, wanted to see if I needed to have someone go up to CCH and pick some up.

Johnson Central has a 3500-4000 seat concrete bleacher. I would suggest getting advanced tickets. There is plenty of parking at the school and there is a big shopping plaza beside the field. Fans will have the option to stand around the track. There is a temporary fence up around the field so more fans can come to the game. I look for a crown of 8,000+ at this game.

Johnson Central has to protect the football. I know JC fumbled 2 or 3 times against Rockcastle County. The interceptions by JC's defense was the key to JC's win.

 

Does CCH have any injured players?

 

CB Joseph Casanada- ankle

CB Brandon Brown- ankle

 

Joe has been nursing the injury for a while, hopefully he is back.

 

As for Brown, no matter how much pain he is in, he will be on the field.

Johnson Central has to protect the football. I know JC fumbled 2 or 3 times against Rockcastle County. The interceptions by JC's defense was the key to JC's win.

 

Does CCH have any injured players?

 

I don't think the interceptions really hurt rock that much. They didn't help but Rock wasn't getting it done on offense. It would have been different if the interceptions came at crucial points in the game but they didn't. But by no means was that the key to their win. The key was jamming rocks receivers and stopping their run.

How big is the stadium at JC? Are advance tickets going to be a must?

 

Thinking of making the trip, wanted to see if I needed to have someone go up to CCH and pick some up.

 

They'll be helpful to avoid the line, but probably not a must. I would suggest getting there kinda early though, if you're not interested in SRO, because the bleacher seats will fill up quickly.

They'll be helpful to avoid the line, but probably not a must. I would suggest getting there kinda early though, if you're not interested in SRO, because the bleacher seats will fill up quickly.

 

What time do the gates open?

I remember Jim Matney beating a fairly decent passing team from Leslie County with a QB named Couch while at Sheldon Clark.

I thought i remembered that name. I remember traveling to Inez in 98 only to hear how close Sheldon Clark came to beating Lorenzen and Company. Don't remember the score exactly but the results will be pretty much the same this Friday night. I think it was like a 21 point game or something. No disrespect to Johnson Central and what a great year you have had, but you will not beat CCH this Friday. Unless Jim Matney calls Uncle Dudley and takes some pointers from him.:D

Cov. Cath Shows Johnson Central what their region is all about and blows out JC. This is going to be hard way to end a perfect season.

Cov. Cath Shows Johnson Central what their region is all about and blows out JC. This is going to be hard way to end a perfect season.

 

 

That is exactly the mindset that JC wants CC to show up with on Friday. :thumb:

I thought i remembered that name. I remember traveling to Inez in 98 only to hear how close Sheldon Clark came to beating Lorenzen and Company. Don't remember the score exactly but the results will be pretty much the same this Friday night. I think it was like a 21 point game or something. No disrespect to Johnson Central and what a great year you have had, but you will not beat CCH this Friday. Unless Jim Matney calls Uncle Dudley and takes some pointers from him.:D

 

Dudley was at the game Friday night and talked in length to some of the JC coaches.......;) ;) ;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.