ochenta siete

Who wins?  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be strength against strength in this one. JC might as well not even look at the CCH-LexCath film . Run team against a strong run D.

CCH 28 - 14.

On the contrary, JC will be looking very closely at that film. JC can throw the ball, they just haven't had to. JC will exploit CCH poor pass D...

How tough has JC schedule been through the regular season?

Cupcake City...Just ask certain Ashland and Rockcastle fans...they will tell you all about it.:D

In all seriousness, quality of opponents was down somewhat this season. However, the Golden Eagles have been able to overcome what many consider a lack of quality opponents. Actually, Jc has had trouble finding teams that are willing to schedule games close to home. Looks like Coach Matney and the boys are going to have to travel north to find quality opponents that are willing to play.

Cupcake City...Just ask certain Ashland and Rockcastle fans...they will tell you all about it.:D

In all seriousness, quality of opponents was down somewhat this season. However, the Golden Eagles have been able to overcome what many consider a lack of quality opponents. Actually, Jc has had trouble finding teams that are willing to schedule games close to home. Looks like Coach Matney and the boys are going to have to travel north to find quality opponents that are willing to play.

I can see what you are saying, I doubt many teams want to drive a good amount of time away for a regular season game.

No one has to. The JC faithful just seem to have a huge chip on their shoulder. I don't understand it either.. :confused: If it gets any bigger Im afraid some of them may not be able to walk without falling over.

We better have a chip on our shoulder!!! Its nothing personal to anyone. Its our shoulder, and our chip. We've been criticized all year for playing a weak schedule. Seven of those 13 wins came against, what I guess everyone was calling, weak district opponents. The Ashland team that played us last week would have also pounded Rockcastle. The Boyd team that played Ashland in Round 1 may have very well been better than Rock, and Mason County proved their point last year. What don't you guys get? You better hope your Tomcats come out with a chip on their shoulder next year, or you might as well just throw in the towell. The great majority of our district supports and respects us, as we do them and you. Thanks alot. Now, get out of our way while we finish what we set out to do!