Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic vs. Johnson Central

Who wins? 292 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic
      64%
    • Johnson Central
      35%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 478
  • Views 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of festivities are going on before the game?

Is "lots of driving" considered a festivity? :bunny:

Is there a station in Belfry I can pick up and listen to this game?

 

98.9 WSIP. They put out a strong signal and you should be able to pick it up. I listened to the JC/Rock game last week while Belfry was playing M'boro.

 

Also, Belfry's local station, 96.5 will be carrying the Belfry game and they begin broadcasting at 5:30 from the Belfry tailgate party so you might listed to some of that on your way in. They actually start their pregame at about 6:30 I think, and it is usually a good listen.

Is "lots of driving" considered a festivity? :bunny:
If your not driving yet you better get started.
If your not driving yet you better get started.
No joke. Going to be cutting it close on time.

JC 31 over CCH 17 Lets rock the nest tonight and keep the Eagles soaring.

As much as this pains me to say...."Good Luck Colonels"

Really? CovCath has played LexCath, Highlands, Cincy St. X, Cincy Elder, and Columbus Watterson. If JC is quicker than LexCath or Highlands or more physical than Cincy Elder, Cincy X, or Watterson, then I will be most impressed.

 

:thumb:

:laugh: :ylsuper:

 

The "bar none" part is really what is so funny. How many times have we heard..."fastest team they've faced", "hardest hitting team they've faced"

I would like to wish all the luck in the world to The Golden Eagles.It will be a great game. CovCath like always is a very, very dangerous Football team. I will be in attendence tonight at the game, I'll be dressed in Maroon and in my letterman jacket, but rooting for Gold. Flag me down, Id love to meet some fellow BGPrepers.

 

Hoping for a great Friday night, Good luck to both teams. You've made it this far, now have some fun,

Yoter

A. 5 is still 5 more than most teams, including Johnson Central have

 

B. No I still want to sit next to you. Watusi let me root for Russell last year in the Belfry section. :sssh:

 

C. Ok. I'll just buy you one.

 

 

You're eating a burger here too? :eek: And this after a big meal at the Mexican restaurant.

Go Eagles, beat those NKY boys...hehehe

:p

 

blah, blah, blah

I would like to wish all the luck in the world to The Golden Eagles.It will be a great game. CovCath like always is a very, very dangerous Football team. I will be in attendence tonight at the game, I'll be dressed in Maroon and in my letterman jacket, but rooting for Gold. Flag me down, Id love to meet some fellow BGPrepers.

 

Hoping for a great Friday night, Good luck to both teams. You've made it this far, now have some fun,

Yoter

 

Thanks Yoter. In case you aren't the only one there in an Ashland letterman jacket, is your number on it? (and if so is it 53 or 00, the avatar or user name)?

 

p.s. and now this thread has had more looks than the KHSAA scoreboard link, or any other that I can recall, and all without being shut down!

A 479 post thread that didnt get closed early. This has to be a BGP's first.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.