ochenta siete

Who wins?  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a station in Belfry I can pick up and listen to this game?

98.9 WSIP. They put out a strong signal and you should be able to pick it up. I listened to the JC/Rock game last week while Belfry was playing M'boro.

Also, Belfry's local station, 96.5 will be carrying the Belfry game and they begin broadcasting at 5:30 from the Belfry tailgate party so you might listed to some of that on your way in. They actually start their pregame at about 6:30 I think, and it is usually a good listen.

Really? CovCath has played LexCath, Highlands, Cincy St. X, Cincy Elder, and Columbus Watterson. If JC is quicker than LexCath or Highlands or more physical than Cincy Elder, Cincy X, or Watterson, then I will be most impressed.

:thumb:

:laugh: :ylsuper:

The "bar none" part is really what is so funny. How many times have we heard..."fastest team they've faced", "hardest hitting team they've faced"

I would like to wish all the luck in the world to The Golden Eagles.It will be a great game. CovCath like always is a very, very dangerous Football team. I will be in attendence tonight at the game, I'll be dressed in Maroon and in my letterman jacket, but rooting for Gold. Flag me down, Id love to meet some fellow BGPrepers.

Hoping for a great Friday night, Good luck to both teams. You've made it this far, now have some fun,

Yoter

A. 5 is still 5 more than most teams, including Johnson Central have

B. No I still want to sit next to you. Watusi let me root for Russell last year in the Belfry section. :sssh:

C. Ok. I'll just buy you one.

You're eating a burger here too? :eek: And this after a big meal at the Mexican restaurant.

I would like to wish all the luck in the world to The Golden Eagles.It will be a great game. CovCath like always is a very, very dangerous Football team. I will be in attendence tonight at the game, I'll be dressed in Maroon and in my letterman jacket, but rooting for Gold. Flag me down, Id love to meet some fellow BGPrepers.

Hoping for a great Friday night, Good luck to both teams. You've made it this far, now have some fun,

Yoter

Thanks Yoter. In case you aren't the only one there in an Ashland letterman jacket, is your number on it? (and if so is it 53 or 00, the avatar or user name)?

p.s. and now this thread has had more looks than the KHSAA scoreboard link, or any other that I can recall, and all without being shut down!