Who wins?  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on UA, help me out. :cool::D

h.s.sportsrbest, my guess if you could get Guru to offer some free membership updates to the right JC fans, you just might get one of those seats.... :D :lol: and if you get two, just remember who suggested the idea to you...and give me one of those seats too....:D :D

Good luck CCHS #99. Your dad and I go way back, and it was great to talk to him today and catch up a little. After 25 years, he calls and tells me his son plays for CC. The stories I could tell! Once each summer for a whole week, 4 or 5 straight summers, we had about as much fun as you can have (without pads on). Look forward to meeting you and your mom, and catching up with P&K this weekend. Win or lose, we'll be at Papa John's 12/1. Anyway, your dad is very proud, and you should be too.

With that said...GO EAGLES!!!

h.s.sportsrbest, my guess if you could get Guru to offer some free membership updates to the right JC fans, you just might get one of those seats.... :D :lol: and if you get two, just remember who suggested the idea to you...and give me one of those seats too....:D :D

I could probably make that happen. :cool:

Yes, but our regional jail is quite nice being relatively new. I'm not sure about the amenities, but it has a beautiful view of the river. For those from a wet county its called "bootlegging".

C'mon, we all know that the entire police force will be at the game. McDonald's has the new Boone's Farm shake, and I hear they'll super-size it to a MD 20-20 McFlurry at no extra charge. The hospital is right across the creek, so...celllllllll-e-brate good times, come on!

Can we just take a step back for a minute? This is the state semifinals! It don't matter who you are, if you have made it this far you obviously belong! Both teams are great teams! Without a doubt both teams deserve to be where they are! It doesn't matter what is said on this board, because come friday night we will see who the better team is. That is the fact of the matter. Let the best team win! Let's have an awesome time and cheer on our teams! This time of the yr. is what high school ft. ball is all about.

Just out of curiosity, what do you base this opinion on? I mean if it's tradition then JC would have only won 3 to 6 games this year against any schedule, so you can through that out the window.

I though JC had a good team this year. I am basing this on this years team. Not JC teams in the past.