Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Midweek Poll results

Featured Replies

Every playoff game thread has a poll attached. Midway through the week, here is where we stand.

 

Class A

 

Mayfield 89.7% Metcalfe County 10.2%

Danville 79.1% Bethlehem 20.9%

Newport Central Catholic 66% Raceland 33.9%

Somerset 81% Hazard 18.9%

 

Class 2A

 

Owensboro Catholic 63.3% Trigg County 36.6%

Mercer County 73.5% Larue County 26.4%

Russell 76.4% Corbin 23.5%

Belfry 63.1% Middlesboro 36.8%

 

Class 3A

 

Bowling Green 95.6% Hopkinsville 4.3%

Southwestern 70% Central 30%

Covington Catholic 78.5% Lexington Catholic 21.5%

Rockcastle County 52.8% Johnson Central 47.2%

 

Class 4A

 

Warren Central 75% Henderson County 25%

Male 67% Trinity 32.9%

Ryle 85.7% Meade County 14.2%

Henry Clay 81.6% George Rogers Clark 18.3%

I am somewhat surprised by the disparity of most of these polls. Technically the JC/Rock game is the only one with similar close vote totals.

While I voted for CovCath, I'm surprised the defending state champs aren't getting more love from BGPers.

I would bet that most of the votes are from hometown fans voting for their hometown team.

 

I still agree with the majority of the polls, but I think Johnson Central is going to beat Rockcastle Co.

I thought Trinity would be getting more love.

While I voted for CovCath, I'm surprised the defending state champs aren't getting more love from BGPers.

 

Could have to do with what LexCath did last week. I know that rarely does a previous game affect an upcoming game. But I think most people would agree that CovCath wouldn't let LexCath off the hook like last week. If CovCath was ahead 34-7 at halftime, or whatever the score was, you could pretty well bet the farm on it. But I've seen stranger things in my day.

I would bet that most of the votes are from hometown fans voting for their hometown team.

 

I still agree with the majority of the polls, but I think Johnson Central is going to beat Rockcastle Co.

 

Please stop thinking.;)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.