December 10, 20187 yr The UK fans that are currently upset would be upset with the Duke plan as well. It's only achieved one Final Four and one Championship (same year) in the last 8 seasons.
December 10, 20187 yr Just watched the last shot again and the reason Johnson's shot comes up short Is due a SH player runs by and totally takes out his feet with the referee looking right at it. He got TRIPPED!!!! Get TiVo. Watch it in slow motion. 0 from Seton Hall makes no contact with 3 from UK. 3 releases the ball and immediately looks like he has a seizure kicking his feet Kobe style in an effort to make any contact possible. None. Ref looks right at him on the floor as if to say "have some self respect, son" and walks to the dressing room.
December 11, 20187 yr I'm hearing more discontent with Cal than I can remember.....not saying it's justified....I'm just weighing in on the lay of the land.
December 11, 20187 yr I'm hearing more discontent with Cal than I can remember.....not saying it's justified....I'm just weighing in on the lay of the land. Preseason #2; currently #19. The natives are restless.
December 11, 20187 yr UK has been to 4 Final Fours in the last 8 years. No other team has been to more than 2. Just in case people have forgotten that.
December 11, 20187 yr UK has been to 4 Final Fours in the last 8 years. No other team has been to more than 2. Just in case people have forgotten that. Facts! The only way UK fans would be happy is if a team truly does go 40 and 0 and wins a title. If that doesn't happen, then the coach isn't doing something right. Because it's UK and UK can't lose games.
December 11, 20187 yr Tennessee beat Gonzaga yesterday and with UK struggling against good teams, we are looking at another 8 to 10 loss team. This team can not afford to give games away to teams like Seton Hall. The UK team that is playing now. Is not the same team that will be playing in in two months.
December 11, 20187 yr It's always funny hearing all the complaints. People don't seem to learn. There are going to be problems. Yet people get so caught up in losses, and can't seem to grasp that they will get better. So all this complaining is meaningless, if they go make a run when it matters.
December 11, 20187 yr Good Lord, Kentucky fans are the absolute worst. It's ridiculous. I hate to even read about the way some people act. Makes me embarrassed to be a Kentucky fan.
December 11, 20187 yr Good Lord, Kentucky fans are the absolute worst. I have said it 1,000 times and I'll likely say it 1,000 more....THE. WORST. Calipari has put UK basketball back into a dominant position and yet every loss comes with the same rhetoric. I swear, there is a LARGE percentage of people living in the bluegrass that allows a basketball team of 18-23 year old men (18-20 mostly at UK :bunny:) to occupy WAY too much importance in their own existence. It is a college basketball team, unless your career is somewhat dependent on their performance, exhale, watch, don't watch, and go on with your real life once the game is over.
December 11, 20187 yr I have said it 1,000 times and I'll likely say it 1,000 more....THE. WORST. Calipari has put UK basketball back into a dominant position and yet every loss comes with the same rhetoric. I swear, there is a LARGE percentage of people living in the bluegrass that allows a basketball team of 18-23 year old men (18-20 mostly at UK :bunny:) to occupy WAY too much importance in their own existence. It is a college basketball team, unless your career is somewhat dependent on their performance, exhale, watch, don't watch, and go on with your real life once the game is over. I still care and want to see them win, but I had to check myself after the 2015 team loss to Wisconsin and the Bengals loss to the Steelers when Hill fumbled. Life has been more enjoyable sense. Just like watching them play and hope for a win. Often times lately I'm watching the Cats a day or two after they actually play due to work.
December 11, 20187 yr I have said it 1,000 times and I'll likely say it 1,000 more....THE. WORST. Calipari has put UK basketball back into a dominant position and yet every loss comes with the same rhetoric. I swear, there is a LARGE percentage of people living in the bluegrass that allows a basketball team of 18-23 year old men (18-20 mostly at UK :bunny:) to occupy WAY too much importance in their own existence. It is a college basketball team, unless your career is somewhat dependent on their performance, exhale, watch, don't watch, and go on with your real life once the game is over. Yep. It's amazing to me how much angst people have over sports. This past weekend, UK lost by a point (my team), Xavier got smashed in the Crosstown Shootout (my wife's team), and NKU lost at the buzzer (our collective team/alma mater). Then jump to Sunday and the Patriots lose in epic last second fashion. All that being said, my weekend was still great. Probably one of the better, most fun weekends I've had recently. I just can't comprehend how so many people let the outcome of sports ruin their days/weekends, etc. Life's too short for it to bother me. :idunno:
December 12, 20187 yr Anthony Edwards, #1 player in 2019 will not visit UK. In other news people are wondering why Cal has lost his swag.
December 12, 20187 yr Anthony Edwards, #1 player in 2019 will not visit UK. In other news people are wondering why Cal has lost his swag. Cal never had the juice. Wes did. I keep trying to tell you this...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.