Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seton Hall 84 Kentucky 83 (OT)

Featured Replies

I bet they never made anything like they did today against Louisville. If so, no way they lose. Kentucky is everybody Super Bowl and gets everybody best.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The universe needs to balance out after the football team had a historically great year.

Some of you all crack me up after a loss. It is December people. I still believe in this team and Cal.

I bet they never made anything like they did today against Louisville. If so, no way they lose. Kentucky is everybody Super Bowl and gets everybody best.

 

From smaller schools, yes. I can guarantee schools like North Carolina, Duke or Kansas don’t view this as their “super bowl”.

Duplucate

Edited by Bert
Duplicate

I think Cal is similar to Denny Crum and Bobby Knight. In their prime, those coaches could coach with and possibly outcoach any other coach in college basketball. However, all three dropped off that prime the last 5 to 10 years of all three coaches' careers were decent but nothing like their prime. Coach K seems to stay in his prime somehow.

Just watched the last shot again and the reason Johnson's shot comes up short Is due a SH player runs by and totally takes out his feet with the referee looking right at it. He got TRIPPED!!!!

I bet they never made anything like they did today against Louisville. If so, no way they lose. Kentucky is everybody Super Bowl and gets everybody best.

 

Agreed, same can be said for Duke, North Carolina and Kansas. It happens

Just watched the last shot again and the reason Johnson's shot comes up short Is due a SH player runs by and totally takes out his feet with the referee looking right at it. He got TRIPPED!!!!

 

I saw that live. But I didn’t expect the call after they ignored the elbow to PJ’s head which was the biggest non call.

I saw that live. But I didn’t expect the call after they ignored the elbow to PJ’s head which was the biggest non call.

 

I agree, we should have got at least Free Throws.

You all would have strong cases of 2011 and 2014 never happened. 2011 final four and 2014 national runner up. King of kills your alls have to have super stars for him to do well. Those two teams probably had overall less talent than this current UK team and didnt have superstars like a Wall, Davis, Towns, MKG, etc. Yet still made deep runs.

 

So those years kind of kill yours all theory. Since you all are already saying it for this year at the beginning of December. I have a feeling we may be able to add 2019 to the 2011, and 2014 that goes against your alls theories.

 

You lost us at 2014 had less talent than this team....

 

1 title with the best player in school history. Coincidence?

 

No final 4 runs since 2015, which is right when he lost his mojo. Coincidence?

 

He called himself an “overrated recruiter” after losing superstar, James Wiseman who he had recruited for 2 years. I think he also knows how 2019 is gonna go.

Some of you all crack me up after a loss. It is December people. I still believe in this team and Cal.

 

You tend to be more rational than most, but today was Kentucky's first high-major game since Duke and Seton Hall, lost 4 starters I believe. Maybe we just need Camp Cal?

If Duke drops 1-2 more and doesn't play in the Championship game, what do we say about Coach K?

 

Cal will have to win a few more titles before I would mention his name in the same conversation with Coach K.

That was me and I’ve been saying it for years. Marcus Camby made Cal, nothing has changed since then. I rather roll the ball out to Wall, Cousins, Bledsoe, Towns, Fox and have an exciting season and see what happens in March. If March is “random” can we at least go back to dominating November through February?

 

Totally correct.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.