Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seton Hall 84 Kentucky 83 (OT)

Featured Replies

I finally watched the game. Loss doesn't bother me as much as it does some of you.

 

Sucks that Cale hits that 3. He was so broke all game, but you still can't give up a wide open look.

 

Learn from it and get better.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cal never had the juice. Wes did. I keep trying to tell you this...

 

I'm curious cause I don't know. When did Wes become an agent?

 

Secondly, is the answer as simple as Cal finding a better recruiter/relationship out there or hire away a good one from another staff? Duke and Kansas don't have WWW, so what is their secret?

Cal never had the juice. Wes did. I keep trying to tell you this...

 

I believe you. Cal is Mickey Mouse people come to see him but other people have led to the DRose’s, JWall’s, AD’s. I 100% believe that.

I'm curious cause I don't know. When did Wes become an agent?

 

Secondly, is the answer as simple as Cal finding a better recruiter/relationship out there or hire away a good one from another staff? Duke and Kansas don't have WWW, so what is their secret?

 

2010. He had his prints on things for a few years after, but by 2013 or 14 he was out of the loop...

2010. He had his prints on things for a few years after, but by 2013 or 14 he was out of the loop...

 

Thanks for the input. Makes sense.

 

So by the time the Harrisons, Randle and Young came; he was gone?

 

The next year was KAT, Booker, Lyles and Ulis. Pretty good class.

 

I'm not sure that Monk, Adebayo and Fox weren't pretty stellar but could have been deeper.

 

Not trying to argue just wondering if Cal stopped being able to recruit without WWW or stopped being able to get the top of the top X 5?

 

I kind of felt when Antiqua and the Depaul guy left it hurt Cal but I trust your judgment in these matters far more than mine.

Thanks for the input. Makes sense.

 

So by the time the Harrisons, Randle and Young came; he was gone?

 

The next year was KAT, Booker, Lyles and Ulis. Pretty good class.

 

I'm not sure that Monk, Adebayo and Fox weren't pretty stellar but could have been deeper.

 

Not trying to argue just wondering if Cal stopped being able to recruit without WWW or stopped being able to get the top of the top X 5?

 

I kind of felt when Antiqua and the Depaul guy left it hurt Cal but I trust your judgment in these matters far more than mine.

 

Wes just had a way of making everything MUCH easier. Still going to land a couple top 10 kids a year without his influence, but not having that insider juice with the true stars is a problem when battling with K and his bench full of former Dukie names. It is what it is. You are simply going to struggle to produce at the level they did if you don't have the biggest influence in the game at your side any more...

Hmmm. So no one wants to pick between Tubby and Cal as described above?

 

As the fan of the “other” school who has had both...I’ll take Cal any day of the week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.