Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seton Hall 84 Kentucky 83 (OT)

Featured Replies

Kentucky was never gonna win that game. Seton Hall was unconscious from three.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:walk:

Kentucky was never gonna win that game. Seton Hall was unconscious from three.

 

Kentucky sucks. Plain and simple. Every year I hear about how this could be Cal's best defensive team, and every year they couldn't even guard me. I don't want to hear about how they'll get better. They suck.

All we needed was a two. Drive to the hoop.

You need more than Johnson, Cal.

 

PJ played very very well.

About where will UK be ranked after this loss?

PJ played very very well.

 

Cal is superstar dependent and is being exposed without it. Next year might be worse.

About where will UK be ranked after this loss?

 

I would think around 20.

Nice timeout Cal to set up the last shot! But wait, if u can’t set one up, then just hope for best!! Done that at least 20 times during tenure here! Ridiculous!

  • Author
Kentucky sucks. Plain and simple. Every year I hear about how this could be Cal's best defensive team, and every year they couldn't even guard me. I don't want to hear about how they're get better. They suck.

 

Honestly, I’m not even making a commentary on how good Kentucky is. Frankly, I don’t think they’re great either. But they played well enough to win this game. Seton Hall made seven of their last eight from three, and more than one was very well defensed. You can’t do much when they’re hitting at that clip.

Kentucky sucks. Plain and simple. Every year I hear about how this could be Cal's best defensive team, and every year they couldn't even guard me. I don't want to hear about how they're get better. They suck.

 

Well said my friend. Well said.

Cal is superstar dependent and is being exposed without it. Next year might be worse.

 

You could be right. I’ll wait and see how it continues to unfold.

May not have changed things, but as soon as Hagans didn't rush the ball up the floor, Cal has to call a timeout. He doesn't do it in those situations & it cost him today.

 

Myles Powell was a monster. Guys was absolutely unconscious from deep.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.