Great music artists that aren’t great to you

ukcatfan17

Who are those great musicians/bands who are tops, but you can’t stand them? Or.. a specific song/album from a group you love that you hate?

Me?

Eric Clapton:lol:

George strait :poop:

Jeff beck:confused:

The Grateful Dead:lol:

Fleet wood Mac :sour::sour:

Led Zeppelin album In through the out door... I love this band but this album was clearly bad. :idunno::idunno::idunno::idunno:

Springsteen..anything after Born in the USA:puke::puke::puke::puke:

I’m sure I will come up with more....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nirvana

Metallica

Luke Bryant

Ozzie Osborne

All Heavy Metal. I’ve never been able to understand how anyone could listen to that stuff. Too loud with unintelligible screaming. Not easy on the ears by any means. Our clubhouse bar used to have a lady who bartender and loved it and would crank it up in the bar every chance she got. And she would travel long distances, such as Cleveland, to see concerts by groups whose names usually were concocted from death and destruction themes. She wore a lot of black attire and white makeup. It had a shock effect on many of our older members, lol, the George Jones and Tammy Wynette fans.

I’m not a fan of rap either but over the years I’ve learned to tolerate some of it...but only by the smallest percentage. I actually figured it would have faded away by now but it’s by far outlasted the number of years many other styles of music were popular, such as Motown, which I think is some of the greatest music ever performed.