Louisville Basketball team members suing NCAA over 2013 Championship nullification.

I know Luke was the MOP. I know UL cut down the nets. I think this is how most people look at it.

With how Rick exited I believe most throw this at his feet, clearing the reputations of the kids associated with the team. Again, getting back to my previous post, they want their names in the record books. Whose record books? The NCAA's, a corrupt organization that nobody has any respect for.

We are on the same page. We know it happened, the players know it happened, everybody knows it happened. Either they care about the NCAA recognizing it or they don't. Personally, I wish everyone on the UofL side would just let it go.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

The case has been settled. Here is the statement from the plaintiff's attorney following the settlement:

"We are thrilled to confirm that we have reached an agreement with the NCAA on behalf of our clients — Luke Hancock, Gorgui Dieng, Stephen Van Treese, Tim Henderson and Michael Marra — that affirms the players were eligible student athletes from 2011-2014, and that their awards, honors and statistics are validated — without an asterisk."

The restored honors will include Luke Hancock's recognition as Most Outstanding Player of the 2013 Final Four.