Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Man Punches Pregnant Deaf Woman & Her Service Dog on Flight

Featured Replies

Do deaf people meet your qualifications?

 

There are lots of reasons people have service dogs beyond blindness. I have two nephews who are artistic, and both had/have service dogs. Those dogs do a tremendous job with some of the issues they might have in a tight space like plane. And I know from experience while traveling with them, lots of people assume they are just jobbing the system and don’t believe they need the dog.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But we need stricter regulations and approval process on service animals.

 

No gun reform, but let's crack down on service animals, the real issues.

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

No gun reform, but let's crack down on service animals, the real issues.

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

Show me a gun that has committed a violent act by itself.

 

Now show me a dog that has.

Do deaf people meet your qualifications?

 

Obviously all people with physical limitations. The people who abuse it , use the emotional excuse and most those dogs aren't trained as well as a seeing eye dog.

Show me a gun that has committed a violent act by itself.

 

Now show me a dog that has.

 

Relax, killer. :lol2:

Obviously all people with physical limitations. The people who abuse it , use the emotional excuse and most those dogs aren't trained as well as a seeing eye dog.

Do you feel that there are no emotional disabilities? PTSD?

Do you feel that there are no emotional disabilities? PTSD?

 

I never said that but I do believe it is grossly abused. Most the dogs used for emotional reasons are typically just a common house dog with no special training. Everyone reading this right now can get a certificate for emotional support dog with no push back.

Relax, killer. :lol2:

 

I almost commented but the sarcasm was spilling out of your post lol.

I never said that but I do believe it is grossly abused. Most the dogs used for emotional reasons are typically just a common house dog with no special training. Everyone reading this right now can get a certificate for emotional support dog with no push back.

I agree with most of this. I do think that just like other disabilities, sometimes we outwardly would judge that it isn't real when it is. This one is hard to know, which is why I think that it should require a doctor's diagnosis for approval.

I agree with most of this. I do think that just like other disabilities, sometimes we outwardly would judge that it isn't real when it is. This one is hard to know, which is why I think that it should require a doctor's diagnosis for approval.

 

But the dog itself should be some kind of trained dog (not saying you couldnt get the family dog trained) but some time of licensing for the dog that stats such. At least then on the surface someone has taken the proper steps.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.