Man Punches Pregnant Deaf Woman & Her Service Dog on Flight

Talking about this thread on vacation with some friends. Lady says, cant eat peanuts if a kid on the plane is allergic. What if you are allergic to dander? Can they prevent pets from being on that same plane?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking about this thread on vacation with some friends. Lady says, cant eat peanuts if a kid on the plane is allergic. What if you are allergic to dander? Can they prevent pets from being on that same plane?

I think that a dander allergy is different. With a peanut allergy, you can die in a matter of minutes after contact. I don't know of anyone that is equally allergic to dander.

I haven't read the article but I am glad I wasn't on the flight because I probably would have ended up in trouble too after I pounded the aggressor.

With that said, places are becoming zoos with so many service animals around and so many others cheating the system so they can bring their pets along.

Service animals have become a joke. I'm normally against any new laws or rules. But we need stricter regulations and approval process on service animals.

I fee I've wrote this same response to dozens of articles over the years. But any man who hits a woman is soft and weak person . I wish every man who hit a woman was sent my way. Only an insecure scumbag feels the need to hit a woman. The only acceptable reason to strike a woman is if your life is in danger.

Service animals have become a joke. I'm normally against any new laws or rules. But we need stricter regulations and approval process on service animals.

Laissez Faire Society has some big challenges coming up.

Laissez Faire Society has some big challenges coming up.

Nothing make me more mad on a flight than huge service dogs for emotional reasons. Take a train . I've had it happen to me twice. I love dogs just not the place or time. Obviously I'm not talking about service dogs for blind people.

Nothing make me more mad on a flight than huge service dogs for emotional reasons. Take a train . I've had it happen to me twice. I love dogs just not the place or time. Obviously I'm not talking about service dogs for blind people.

I try to meditate on flights.

There are so many negatives I treat it as an exercise in self discipline.

Do deaf people meet your qualifications?

I try to meditate on flights.

There are so many negatives I treat it as an exercise in self discipline.

This! Airports must drop the IQ of an average person by 50 points.

Too many people are taking advantage of free flights for their dog by feigning the need. I know several that have done it and I have expressed my displeasure. Makes you second guess the ones that really need it.