Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Man Punches Pregnant Deaf Woman & Her Service Dog on Flight

Featured Replies

Talking about this thread on vacation with some friends. Lady says, cant eat peanuts if a kid on the plane is allergic. What if you are allergic to dander? Can they prevent pets from being on that same plane?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've seen very tiny dogs carried in purses that people claimed were service dogs... I don't agree. :lol2:

 

And if your service dog is a Great Dane, buy it a ticket!

On another flight a man peed on another mans seat after an altercation.

Talking about this thread on vacation with some friends. Lady says, cant eat peanuts if a kid on the plane is allergic. What if you are allergic to dander? Can they prevent pets from being on that same plane?

I think that a dander allergy is different. With a peanut allergy, you can die in a matter of minutes after contact. I don't know of anyone that is equally allergic to dander.

Wrong to punch anything...even a suitcase if it doesn’t belong to you.

I haven't read the article but I am glad I wasn't on the flight because I probably would have ended up in trouble too after I pounded the aggressor.

 

With that said, places are becoming zoos with so many service animals around and so many others cheating the system so they can bring their pets along.

 

Service animals have become a joke. I'm normally against any new laws or rules. But we need stricter regulations and approval process on service animals.

I fee I've wrote this same response to dozens of articles over the years. But any man who hits a woman is soft and weak person . I wish every man who hit a woman was sent my way. Only an insecure scumbag feels the need to hit a woman. The only acceptable reason to strike a woman is if your life is in danger.

Service animals have become a joke. I'm normally against any new laws or rules. But we need stricter regulations and approval process on service animals.

 

 

Laissez Faire Society has some big challenges coming up.

Laissez Faire Society has some big challenges coming up.

 

Nothing make me more mad on a flight than huge service dogs for emotional reasons. Take a train . I've had it happen to me twice. I love dogs just not the place or time. Obviously I'm not talking about service dogs for blind people.

Nothing make me more mad on a flight than huge service dogs for emotional reasons. Take a train . I've had it happen to me twice. I love dogs just not the place or time. Obviously I'm not talking about service dogs for blind people.

 

I try to meditate on flights.

 

There are so many negatives I treat it as an exercise in self discipline.

I try to meditate on flights.

 

There are so many negatives I treat it as an exercise in self discipline.

 

I never do anything , I normally listen to a podcast and just complain to friends later . Real tough guy move.

  • Author
Nothing make me more mad on a flight than huge service dogs for emotional reasons. Take a train . I've had it happen to me twice. I love dogs just not the place or time. Obviously I'm not talking about service dogs for blind people.

 

Do deaf people meet your qualifications?

I try to meditate on flights.

 

There are so many negatives I treat it as an exercise in self discipline.

 

This! Airports must drop the IQ of an average person by 50 points.

Service animals have become a joke. I'm normally against any new laws or rules. But we need stricter regulations and approval process on service animals.

 

Too many people are taking advantage of free flights for their dog by feigning the need. I know several that have done it and I have expressed my displeasure. Makes you second guess the ones that really need it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.