Man Punches Pregnant Deaf Woman & Her Service Dog on Flight

For good measure, he also shoved her two young children while trying to escape police.

Man Punches Deaf Pregnant Woman, Service Dog on Flight

Law enforcement officials were called to the gate, but before they arrived, a police report says Manley punched Ms Ramirez in her stomach before Mr Silvay, 30, tackled the man so he could not escape the police.

Ms Ramirez also told News 6 Manley pushed her two young daughters over in his bid to escape.

What the hell is wrong with old people?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see the dogs on a plane being more of an issue. Especially with the ever growing amount of people beating the system just so the dog flies for free. The man is a fool for hitting the lady, but he was complaining of allergies. All planes are packed now a days and not much extra room for a Great Dane.

I can see the dogs on a plane being more of an issue. Especially with the ever growing amount of people beating the system just so the dog flies for free. The man is a fool for hitting the lady, but he was complaining of allergies. All planes are packed now a days and not much extra room for a Great Dane.

So, no issue with him hitting the Service Dog??

Which was there for legit reasons I might add...

For good measure, he also shoved her two young children while trying to escape police.

Man Punches Deaf Pregnant Woman, Service Dog on Flight

Law enforcement officials were called to the gate, but before they arrived, a police report says Manley punched Ms Ramirez in her stomach before Mr Silvay, 30, tackled the man so he could not escape the police.

Ms Ramirez also told News 6 Manley pushed her two young daughters over in his bid to escape.

What the hell is wrong with old people?

Nothing more than what is wrong with young people.

Seems like this is a story of a husband who wanted to fix a situation for his wife but he chose violence against a woman, her kids and her dog as a way to handle the situation. He has some serious anger issues. Kids crying after being pushed and the dog hid under the seat? That’s a damn shame.

I haven't read the article but I am glad I wasn't on the flight because I probably would have ended up in trouble too after I pounded the aggressor.

With that said, places are becoming zoos with so many service animals around and so many others cheating the system so they can bring their pets along.

I haven't read the article but I am glad I wasn't on the flight because I probably would have ended up in trouble too after I pounded the aggressor.

With that said, places are becoming zoos with so many service animals around and so many others cheating the system so they can bring their pets along.

I've seen very tiny dogs carried in purses that people claimed were service dogs... I don't agree. :lol2: