Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Coach Cal/KyKy Tandy

Featured Replies

I think I just saw Xavier offered. Anyone confirm?

  • Replies 174
  • Views 42.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I think I just saw Xavier offered. Anyone confirm?

 

I saw him say he was offered by Xavier on his twitter account. Should be an interesting battle for his services between X and Cincy.

I saw him say he was offered by Xavier on his twitter account. Should be an interesting battle for his services between X and Cincy.

 

Iowa St, Tennessee and Oklahoma are also very heavily involved with UC. X would have a lot of ground to make up at this point...

I'd like to see him go to Tennessee or Oklahoma.

Just now, MJAlltheWay24 said:

KyKy has reportedly entered the transfer portal and is leaving Xavier.

I watched almost all the Xavier games this year and in my opinion KyKy transferring was to be expected.  Additionally, I think he needs to "step down" for his next stop. 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I watched almost all the Xavier games this year and in my opinion KyKy transferring was to be expected.  Additionally, I think he needs to "step down" for his next stop. 

The young man’s career hasn’t been spectacular.  Two seasons, 6.5 points a game on less than 38% from the field.  

1 minute ago, mcpapa said:

The young man’s career hasn’t been spectacular.  Two seasons, 6.5 points a game on less than 38% from the field.  

That and in my opinion he didn't do much else on the court.  In other words, unless he is going to consistently shoot a high percentage he is suspect at best at that level of D1 basketball.  

17 hours ago, theguru said:

That and in my opinion he didn't do much else on the court.  In other words, unless he is going to consistently shoot a high percentage he is suspect at best at that level of D1 basketball.  

I’m not sure how Xavier missed making the tournament. With a few players from the state of Kentucky on the team, I would have thought they would easily make the tournament. To have success a team must have Ky players on it. Which Xavier had a few, so they should have easily made the tournament. 

7 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

I’m not sure how Xavier missed making the tournament. With a few players from the state of Kentucky on the team, I would have thought they would easily make the tournament. To have success a team must have Ky players on it. Which Xavier had a few, so they should have easily made the tournament. 

And a top 3 seed in the NCAA tournament.

54 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

I’m not sure how Xavier missed making the tournament. With a few players from the state of Kentucky on the team, I would have thought they would easily make the tournament. To have success a team must have Ky players on it. Which Xavier had a few, so they should have easily made the tournament. 

To be serious, lack of any consistent offense.  And to be fair to Tandy, his opportunities were very limited.  I will also say on Tandy, I am told the players really like him and wish him the best. 

9 hours ago, futurecoach said:

I’m not sure how Xavier missed making the tournament. With a few players from the state of Kentucky on the team, I would have thought they would easily make the tournament. To have success a team must have Ky players on it. Which Xavier had a few, so they should have easily made the tournament. 

I saw that. 

On 3/15/2021 at 3:34 PM, theguru said:

That and in my opinion he didn't do much else on the court.  In other words, unless he is going to consistently shoot a high percentage he is suspect at best at that level of D1 basketball.  

I haven't seen him play in college. Would he be a NKU/Bellarmine caliber player or more like a Georgetown/Thomas More caliber player?

15 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

I haven't seen him play in college. Would he be a NKU/Bellarmine caliber player or more like a Georgetown/Thomas More caliber player?

NKU/Bellarmine in my opinion. 

13 hours ago, futurecoach said:

I’m not sure how Xavier missed making the tournament. With a few players from the state of Kentucky on the team, I would have thought they would easily make the tournament. To have success a team must have Ky players on it. Which Xavier had a few, so they should have easily made the tournament. 

Seriously, how could they have failed so miserably?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.