UK/Coach Cal/KyKy Tandy

15 minutes ago, theguru said:

NKU/Bellarmine in my opinion. 

I haven't seen him in college.  Saw him a couple of times in high school.  He had a good body for someone his size, but I sometimes wondered about his motor.

Really hope he lands in the best place for him.  I want to see the Kentucky kids succeed, so I wish him the best. 

34 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

I haven't seen him play in college. Would he be a NKU/Bellarmine caliber player or more like a Georgetown/Thomas More caliber player?

Considering that Georgetown is the best of the four teams you mentioned, he couldn’t play at any of them. He’ll end up at another D1 school. Then transfer again. Streaky shooter. But he has zero interest in even pretending to guard someone. 

48 minutes ago, HoopJunkie said:

Considering that Georgetown is the best of the four teams you mentioned, he couldn’t play at any of them. He’ll end up at another D1 school. Then transfer again. Streaky shooter. But he has zero interest in even pretending to guard someone. 

I think you know what I meant. I’m asking will he be a D1 transfer or drop to a lower level. Not comparing the merits of the teams. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

KyKy has left the transfer portal and returning to Xavier.

Interesting. Scruggs, Kunkel, and Nate Johnson are all back so he could deal with the same PT issues again in 21-22.

5 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

KyKy has left the transfer portal and returning to Xavier.

4 hours ago, Walter said:

Interesting. Scruggs, Kunkel, and Nate Johnson are all back so he could deal with the same PT issues again in 21-22.

I would say that tells a tale about who was interested in him.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, The Flea Market said:

He is a good kid, his family is the reason that Cal stayed away. When he is on he is a plus player but he needs minutes to get his numbers and he was not going to get them at UK. 

He didn't get the minutes at X last year either and I would be concerned this coming year will be a repeat. 

14 minutes ago, The Flea Market said:

You are probably right  but if he is in the same situation next year as this year why did he return? I would not come back if things were not going to be better!

I have no idea why he returned, I can only assume he thought returning to X was better than any options/offers he received. 

• Like 2