Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Coach Cal/KyKy Tandy

Featured Replies

I believe he is not good enough to play right now, but he will eventually be good enough.

 

I believe you do need a handful of guys like that. You need a Hawkins or Miller or somebody like that.

 

I believe they provide that little extra something that gets you from making the final four to winning a national championship.

 

I think he is the best player in the state in the 19 class. If he isn't good enough then I don't think we have one in the state that is good enough.

  • Replies 174
  • Views 42.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he is the best player in the state in the 19 class. If he isn't good enough then I don't think we have one in the state that is good enough.

Well Bassey is the best and Johnson is ranked ahead of Tandy in every list I could find. But @gametime could lend more to that than me.

  • Author
Well Bassey is the best and Johnson is ranked ahead of Tandy in every list I could find. But @gametime could lend more to that than me.

 

 

 

I’ve heard Tandy’s name a whole lot more than Johnson’s so far this spring.

 

Is Bassey from KY?

I’ve heard Tandy’s name a whole lot more than Johnson’s so far this spring.

 

Is Bassey from KY?

 

His recruiting profile says Louisville, KY. Aspire Basketball Academy.

I’ve heard Tandy’s name a whole lot more than Johnson’s so far this spring.

 

Is Bassey from KY?

No, Bassey is from Nigeria I believe but is top 5 in the class.

 

I think Tandy's name picked up during the playoffs with Cal showing up at Henderson to watch him during the regional title game.

  • Author
No, Bassey is from Nigeria I believe but is top 5 in the class.

 

I think Tandy's name picked up during the playoffs with Cal showing up at Henderson to watch him during the regional title game.

 

I’m meaning this spring on the AAU circuit. One of the reasons I started this thread is because the talk on Twitter was that he outplayed a couple of UK recruits this past weekend.

 

Tandy’s name is way way more spoken of on the KY high school circuit than David Johnson’s.

  • Author
His recruiting profile says Louisville, KY. Aspire Basketball Academy.

 

No, Bassey is from Nigeria I believe but is top 5 in the class.

 

 

Gotcha. I didn’t think he was a KY kid. He just goes to a prep school here. Makes sense now.

I’m meaning this spring on the AAU circuit. One of the reasons I started this thread is because the talk on Twitter was that he outplayed a couple of UK recruits this past weekend.

 

Tandy’s name is way way more spoken of on the KY high school circuit than David Johnson’s.

Gotcha. I would think if he continues playing like that he will shoot up the rankings.
  • Author
Gotcha. I would think if he continues playing like that he will shoot up the rankings.

 

Me too. I’m intrigued to see what this summer brings for him.

I’m meaning this spring on the AAU circuit. One of the reasons I started this thread is because the talk on Twitter was that he outplayed a couple of UK recruits this past weekend.

 

Tandy’s name is way way more spoken of on the KY high school circuit than David Johnson’s.

 

He did outplay a couple of UK recruits....I've been seeing and hearing his name a lot more on the circuit so far. I think he just picked up an Ole Miss offer....that may be old news though

  • Author
He did outplay a couple of UK recruits....I've been seeing and hearing his name a lot more on the circuit so far. I think he just picked up an Ole Miss offer....that may be old news though

 

I just saw him announce that on twitter yesterday. If he can keep this up....

He did outplay a couple of UK recruits....I've been seeing and hearing his name a lot more on the circuit so far. I think he just picked up an Ole Miss offer....that may be old news though

 

What recruits? Just curious

  • Author
What recruits? Just curious

 

Scottie Lewis and Bryan Antoine.

He did outplay a couple of UK recruits....I've been seeing and hearing his name a lot more on the circuit so far. I think he just picked up an Ole Miss offer....that may be old news though

 

And Kunkel outplayed Frederick a couple times but Frederick got the higher D1 level offers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.