UK/Coach Cal/KyKy Tandy

I believe he is not good enough to play right now, but he will eventually be good enough.

I believe you do need a handful of guys like that. You need a Hawkins or Miller or somebody like that.

I believe they provide that little extra something that gets you from making the final four to winning a national championship.

I think he is the best player in the state in the 19 class. If he isn't good enough then I don't think we have one in the state that is good enough.

I think he is the best player in the state in the 19 class. If he isn't good enough then I don't think we have one in the state that is good enough.

Well Bassey is the best and Johnson is ranked ahead of Tandy in every list I could find. But @gametime could lend more to that than me.

I’ve heard Tandy’s name a whole lot more than Johnson’s so far this spring.

Is Bassey from KY?

No, Bassey is from Nigeria I believe but is top 5 in the class.

I think Tandy's name picked up during the playoffs with Cal showing up at Henderson to watch him during the regional title game.

I think Tandy's name picked up during the playoffs with Cal showing up at Henderson to watch him during the regional title game.

I’m meaning this spring on the AAU circuit. One of the reasons I started this thread is because the talk on Twitter was that he outplayed a couple of UK recruits this past weekend.

Tandy’s name is way way more spoken of on the KY high school circuit than David Johnson’s.

His recruiting profile says Louisville, KY. Aspire Basketball Academy.

Gotcha. I didn’t think he was a KY kid. He just goes to a prep school here. Makes sense now.

I’m meaning this spring on the AAU circuit. One of the reasons I started this thread is because the talk on Twitter was that he outplayed a couple of UK recruits this past weekend.

Tandy’s name is way way more spoken of on the KY high school circuit than David Johnson’s.

Gotcha. I would think if he continues playing like that he will shoot up the rankings.

He did outplay a couple of UK recruits....I've been seeing and hearing his name a lot more on the circuit so far. I think he just picked up an Ole Miss offer....that may be old news though

He did outplay a couple of UK recruits....I've been seeing and hearing his name a lot more on the circuit so far. I think he just picked up an Ole Miss offer....that may be old news though

I just saw him announce that on twitter yesterday. If he can keep this up....

And Kunkel outplayed Frederick a couple times but Frederick got the higher D1 level offers.