4. Roman Reigns - $3.5 million

5. Dean Ambrose - $2.7 million

6. A.J. Styles - $2.4 million

7. Shane McMahon - $2.2 million

8. The Undertaker - $2 million

8. Seth Rollins - $2 million

10. Randy Orton - $1.9 million

WWE's Highest-Paid Wrestlers 217 - pg.1

As a huge WWE fan I will never understand this.

Paying Lesnar that much for that little? I would definitely drop him off the roster. Oh, and I can't stand part time wrestlers.

As a wrestler, I would definitely dump Triple H too, that is a joke.

I know Cena gets huge reactions but that is way too much for another sort of part time wrestler.

Comparatively speaking, Seth Rollins is grossly underpaid.

Additionally, WWE just set an all-time record for revenue last year, right at $800 million. The company's TV contract with USA/NBC Universal expires in 2019, but Vince McMahon is hoping to get a new deal this summer.

I recently read that Fox has come up as a serious bidder, reportedly offering $250 million a year just for the TV rights to Monday Night Raw alone. USA/NBC Universal paid WWE $180 million in 2017 for both Raw & Smackdown.

Additionally, WWE just set an all-time record for revenue last year, right at $800 million. The company's TV contract with USA/NBC Universal expires in 2019, but Vince McMahon is hoping to get a new deal this summer.

I recently read that Fox has come up as a serious bidder, reportedly offering $250 million a year just for the TV rights to Monday Night Raw alone. USA/NBC Universal paid WWE $180 million in 2017 for both Raw & Smackdown.

I am glad to see it because I love the WWE.

As a huge WWE fan I will never understand this.

Paying Lesnar that much for that little? I would definitely drop him off the roster. Oh, and I can't stand part time wrestlers.

As a wrestler, I would definitely dump Triple H too, that is a joke.

I know Cena gets huge reactions but that is way too much for another sort of part time wrestler.

Comparatively speaking, Seth Rollins is grossly underpaid.

I don't mind part-timers if they are balanced out, but when they dominate the card (like they will at Wrestlemania), I don't care for them. But I understand the business side of it. Vince wouldn't drop that kind of change if they weren't yielding big-time results.

Totally agree on Seth Rollins being underpaid. I really want him back in the Main Event picture.

That's absolutely what should happen. I wish, I wish, I wish it would.

I doubt it will.

In short, I want the title brought back to Raw and held by a full-timer, any full-timer.

I am tired of Brock and Paul showing up every so often to pontificate with maybe, just maybe, Brock bolting into action for 30 seconds.

Additionally, the Goldberg disaster further ruined the part time nature of Lesnar for me.

It is either full time or I want him out.

I can't stand part timers!!!

Please please please let Braun beat Brock so we can have every week of Braun crushing people as the title holder.

The problem with that is that it kills any story lines. Who you going to have to beat Braun cleanly to win the title? Who?

Have him lose in the 3 way match, so he never actually directly loses the title, you have Brock all over again.

The problem with that is that it kills any story lines. Who you going to have to beat Braun cleanly to win the title? Who?

Have him lose in the 3 way match, so he never actually directly loses the title, you have Brock all over again.

Anyone can get beat in a 3 way. Roman is capable of beating anyone. Or Braun could hold the title for a long time. Anything beats Brock off in the corner with the title.

I wonder if those totals also include merchandise sales. I love Brock, wish he was around more. He is a huge draw so he must be making them a lot of money to justify being paid that much.

I read the same thing about FOX possibly making a run at WWE. The story was Raw would be on FOX and Smackdown on FS1. Raw would go back to a two hour show to accommodate the 10 o'clock news.

I haven't really watched in probably 10 years, so maybe it's changed, but I wonder if they'd have to change some of the schtik if it were on Fox. I always remember the WWE pushing the envelope for cable TV back in the day, would being on local TV force a more "family-friendly" product?