WWE Highest Paid Wrestlers of 2017

Who you going to have to beat Braun cleanly to win the title? Who?

Roman has already pinned Braun cleanly. I can't stand Roman and would rather you be the WWE champion, but he was the first to do it. I think a handful of the bigger guys on the roster could do it, and there are 2 or 3 NXT guys that probably fit the bill better than most on the main roster.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't really watched in probably 10 years, so maybe it's changed, but I wonder if they'd have to change some of the schtik if it were on Fox. I always remember the WWE pushing the envelope for cable TV back in the day, would being on local TV force a more "family-friendly" product?

It's already a family-friendly presentation with a PG rating. A lot of die-hard fans want it to go back to the days you're talking about.

It's already a family-friendly presentation with a PG rating. A lot of die-hard fans want it to go back to the days you're talking about.

Gotcha. Wasn't aware if it had changed or not. I remember watching back in the day and wondering how they got away with a lot of what they were doing. :lol2:

I read the same thing about FOX possibly making a run at WWE. The story was Raw would be on FOX and Smackdown on FS1. Raw would go back to a two hour show to accommodate the 10 o'clock news.

I've seen FS1 for Smackdown and also FX for Smackdown. FX is currently available to about 10 million more pay television households than FS1.

I've also seen that Fox might even be interested in buying WWE from McMahon.

As a huge WWE fan I will never understand this.

Paying Lesnar that much for that little? I would definitely drop him off the roster. Oh, and I can't stand part time wrestlers.

As a wrestler, I would definitely dump Triple H too, that is a joke.

I know Cena gets huge reactions but that is way too much for another sort of part time wrestler.

Comparatively speaking, Seth Rollins is grossly underpaid.

Rollins and Styles are the best on that list as far as I'm concerned. Some of those guys can't wrestle a lick. I would rather watch my parents compete in a curling match than to watch Brock Lesnar in the ring.

He may be a different type of wrestler than you like and not as agile and fast paced as two you mentioned but he definitely can wrestle as his NCAA wrestling championship and two time all American honors prove. When it comes to big men he actually “ out wrestles” almost all of them.

Braun is the flavor of the week right now but Brock is a much more technically gifted wrestler than he is