What Do You Do?

UKMustangFan

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My primary job is a Senior Program Management Coordinator at PublicSchoolWORKS. Our company provides a fully automated, Health & Safety program for school districts. We cover Staff Training, Accident Reporting Systems, Safety Data Sheets, Staff Misconduct Reporting, and etc. It's a wonderful fully comprehensive system for school districts to cover requirements, regulations, and district specific needs.

My other primary job is that I'm a professional beer vendor. I sling beers at the following:

Cincinnati Reds

Cincinnati Bengals

FC Cincinnati

UC Bearcats Football

UC Bearcats Basketball

NKU Basketball

US Bank Concert (Occasionally)

And other potential events in the future

Here I was thinking people would be lining up to talk to me about the excitement of annual escrow analysis, but it seems like you all have some interesting jobs as well. :lol2:

A thrill a minute.

In all seriousness, I'm kinda surprised that so many BGPers are in similar thrill-a-minute fields.

Here I was thinking people would be lining up to talk to me about the excitement of annual escrow analysis, but it seems like you all have some interesting jobs as well. :lol2:

Reminds me of my brother-in-law. He is super intelligent, as I am sure you are. It held a job at a pharmaceutical company and I had no idea what he did. At least once a year I would ask him what he did there and never understood the answer. Must have been a good job because he retired early and well.

Retired high school teacher. Taught 7 years at Morehead State. Had my own catering business. Also did sewing for people.

Now I do gardening. Love working in my garden and flowers

My husband says now I stay on BGP all the time keeping up with basketball. LOL.

Support my high school team Go GRC.

Retired high school teacher. Also taught7 years at Motehead State. Also had my own catering business. Also did sewing for people.

Now I do gardening. Love working in my garden and flowers

My husband says now I stay on BGP all the time keeping up with basketball. LOL.

Also support my high school team Go GRC.

Also chase jerseys.

Fixed.