What Do You Do?

UKMustangFan

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday-Friday, I am the receiving clerk (handle paperwork/data entry for all inbound UPS/Fed Ex/Roadway/Old Dominion Freight lines) for the Best Buy regional distribution center in Shepherdsville.

At night and on weekends, I occasionally write for the Courier-Journal.

Before that, I spent 15+ years as the senior high school writer for The News-Enterprise daily in Elizabethtown.

Retired high school teacher. Taught 7 years at Morehead State. Had my own catering business. Also did sewing for people.

Now I do gardening. Love working in my garden and flowers

My husband says now I stay on BGP all the time keeping up with basketball. LOL.

Support my high school team Go GRC.

Did they lower the retirement age?

Owner of a small auto recycling yard for the past 6 years. Before that excavation and concrete work for 15 years.

Side job, teach people to drive way above the average person ability. ( Which the average persons ability to drive at all has gone down hill !)

I've worked for a Japanese rubber manufacturer for the past 26 1/2 years. This is what I've done for almost the past 24 years. We make parts for the automotive and medical industry. I was the Mixing Plant manager for several years before I moved to the front office. Now I'm back to help the department out.

This video is similar to what I do.

I've worked for a Japanese rubber manufacturer for the past 26 1/2 years. This is what I've done for almost the past 24 years. We make parts for the automotive and medical industry. I was the Mixing Plant manager for several years before I moved to the front office. Now I'm back to help the department out.

This video is similar to what I do.

And on the side our BGP weatherman. :thumb: