Sacred Heart 79 George Rogers Clark 35

That was a beatdown and Sacred Heart is without a doubt for real. Amazingly enough, Grace Berger, who some acted like should not be considered as Miss Basketball, looks like a strong contender for that part!

If Grace Berger keeps playing at that level she played at tonight, then she will be right in the mix for Miss Basketball!

Agree completely. One player on a team as loaded as GRC should not have that kind of effect. No doubt SHA is for real and that was a statement. Knew it would be a tough row to hoe for GRC to get a W on road @ SHA ... but didn't think SHA would make it that tough! Oh well, this will likely be good for GRC in long run.

Agree completely. One player on a team as loaded as GRC should not have that kind of effect. No doubt SHA is for real and that was a statement. Knew it would be a tough row to hoe for GRC to get a W on road @ SHA ... but didn't think SHA would make it that tough! Oh well, this will likely be good for GRC in long run.

Agree good post.

I don’t believe Sacred Heart came out to “make a statement”, but they did show the depth that they have on this team.

It’s just the first game of a long season. Things change for most teams by tourney time.

The Valkyries will take it one game at a time and focus on their job at hand. This is an experienced team that should have poise to succeed at a high level.

GRC is a younger team and got rattled by SHA pressure turning the ball over at a high rate. They will get that fixed. I expect GRC to be an excellent team by the end of the year. I bet they will be a much improved team by the LIT in January. It should be a fun season for both of these teams.