Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA to release UofL report today

Featured Replies

As a fan I’m satisfied at how the University has handled the situation. They’ve done the right thing by being cooperative and forthright. I agree to appeal the hell out of the penalties; if they “lose” I would tell the NCAA to shove the banner and hang a new one. UofL basketball has a long, storied program that will continue to thrive, especially with Jurich and Pitino at the helm.

 

In the meantime, Good Luck Baseball Cards!! 78 days til kick-off – yes!! Go Cards, L1C4

  • Replies 228
  • Views 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm amazed at the support these guys still have from fans.

I'm amazed at the support these guys still have from fans.

 

How could you possibly be surprised? Sports is the last politically correct form of tribalism... apart from politics itself. And it's far and away the most common. An attack on one is an attack on all. Never let anyone outside the tribe see your warts, but if they do, run the outsiders off your territory. It's not anything new.

I remember how I felt in 1989. I felt KY would get back but didn't know when until Pitino arrived.

 

Can't imagine if Cats had kept Sutton.

Ricky will "retire" & Jurich will hire his kid--The beat goes on.

  • Author
Ricky will "retire" & Jurich will hire his kid--The beat goes on.

 

I think Rick is too proud and stubborn to retire off of this. He'll hang around as long as they will let him.

[]

I think Rick is too proud and stubborn to retire off of this. He'll hang around as long as they will let him.

True.

This is going to be really hard on everyone who suits up to play for U of L this season.

 

There's my shot.

This is going to be really hard on everyone who suits up to play for U of L this season.

 

There's my shot.

 

I hope those who were involved in the scandal "suited up"

I see that Powell has said that the whole thing might become a movie. My question is, if this was prostitution, why hasn't she been arrested?

  • Author
I see that Powell has said that the whole thing might become a movie. My question is, if this was prostitution, why hasn't she been arrested?

 

A movie!!! We could have a lot of fun casting that movie.

Alec Baldwin as Jurich

Al Pacino as Pitino

Just to start :lol2:

A movie!!! We could have a lot of fun casting that movie.

Alec Baldwin as Jurich

Al Pacino as Pitino

Just to start :lol2:

Any idea why Powell was never charged?

  • Author
Any idea why Powell was never charged?

 

Probably because there was no evidence besides what she said. Age of consent is 16 so that gets around the minor issue I'd guess. It's also a misdemeanor I believe, probably not worth the trouble unless they had concrete evidence. Other than that I have no idea.

Same fans supporting their disgusting behavior are the same ones saying nothing would come from this months ago .

Same fans supporting their disgusting behavior are the same ones saying nothing would come from this months ago .

Who is supporting what behavior?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.