Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA to release UofL report today

Featured Replies

  • Author
I have it on my DVR but haven't watched it yet. I expect it to be interesting.

 

Full interview is on KSR website, TV only shows part of it I think.

 

He tried to keep her from saying it, but couldn't keep her from saying "To the ceiling" again :lol2:

  • Replies 228
  • Views 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have it on my DVR but haven't watched it yet. I expect it to be interesting.

 

A lot of the same stuff but that stuff is always interesting :lol2:

 

One thing she claims is that McGee would randomly ask people to leave their dorm rooms so they could be "used" by Katina and her girls. She also claimed it involved pretty much an entire floor of the dorm, not just one room.

Yes. Looks like Jones had it first but everyone's running with it now.

 

Now that the investigation is over and the NCAA has published its findings, I don't see anything wrong with him writing to supporters.

 

I actually believe him on this. I don't think he knew anything.

 

That DOES NOT absolve him of responsibility. It's his job to know, the new NCAA rules are crystal clear on that.

 

I'm still surprised that a longer suspension for him wasn't in the penalties.

 

To me it says that the NCAA likely does believe that Pitino wasn't part of what happened and likely didn't know about it, but still had to hand down something due to it being his job to know. Plus, they did make it a point to be a suspension for ACC games, rather than just some early season cupcakes. Also, the possibility of having the championship taken away would be plenty enough punishment for Pitino honestly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.