Pres. Clinton and Bin Laden, The TRUTH! - Sunday night

World leaders do love Bill. Of course, world leaders aren't interested in pushing the interest of the United States. I wan't a leader as my president, and so does the bulk of the American people. It was visible in 2004 when the silent majority reelected GW. Make no mistake, when our country is in peril, the silent majority will come out and support people who are not idle and weak. Would you have really rather had Clinton in office during a time of military threat? Let alone Kerry?

37% does not constitute the BULK of the American people.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I would offer

Exhibit A: We are going to war in Iraq because they are developing weapons of mass destruction.

Exhibit B: We are going to war in Iraq to liberate an enslaved people who are waiting for us to bring them freedom.

Exhibit C: We are going to war in Iraq in order to fight terroism on their soil.

Exhibit D: We are going to war in Iraq because I said so.

Exhibit E: I didn't get a DUI

Exhibit F: I finished my term in the National Guard

Exhibit G: Mission Accomplished

Exhibit H: I'll get bin Laden dead or alive. Well, actually I don't think about him much anymore, I don't know where he is. ( multiple choice lie here )

Exhibit H: I'll get bin Laden dead or alive. Well, actually I don't think about him much anymore, I don't know where he is. ( multiple choice lie here )

Exhibit I: Troop strength is determined by the Generals on the ground in Iraq and Afganistan. We see today that is untrue.

Exhibit J: I didn't inhale!

Exhibit K: White Water

Exhibit L: I never had sex with that woman, Mrs. Lewinsky. Was this the lie he told under oath or was it another one?

Let me reinterate he was impeeched. Only the second president in history. Perjury a federal offense that you or I would do time for.

Even the Westsider said he lied about a "PERSONAL AND MORAL SHORTCOMING" and I believe he is defending him. I think. :confused:

Exhibit J: I didn't inhale!

Exhibit L: I never had sex with that woman, Mrs. Lewinsky. Was this the lie he told under oath or was it another one?

Let me reinterate he was impeeched. Only the second president in history. Perjury a federal offense that you or I would do time for.

Even the Westsider said he lied about a "PERSONAL AND MORAL SHORTCOMING" and I believe he is defending him. I think. :confused:

Um....I think you are on D, not K. And by the way your A is the same as your L. You need to think of a few more.

Um....I think you are on D, not K. And by the way your A is the same as your L. You need to think of a few more.

Since you started with E I thought I would pick up where you left off. I will stick with L so please scratch my A off he list.

You have to give it to William commits a federal crime will President, is impeeched and we still have to argue about his, as Westsider put it, personal and moral shortcomings. Now that is a great politician.

I've never seen Clinton come unglued like he did with Chris Wallace.

He came unglued because he knows he's vulnerable to the charge that he was soft on terror during his term in office. His full scale attack on Wallace illustrates how hypersensitive he is about his "legacy".

Since you started with E I thought I would pick up where you left off. I will stick with L so please scratch my A off he list.

You have to give it to William commits a federal crime will President, is impeeched and we still have to argue about his, as Westsider put it, personal and moral shortcomings. Now that is a great politician.

I added to the Bush downfall columb, you added to your own Clinton downfall columb so you need seven more to catch up.

BTW- new poll taken today / Clinton 60% favorable & Bush back down to 37%

I added to the Bush downfall columb, you added to your own Clinton downfall columb so you need seven more to catch up.

BTW- new poll taken today / Clinton 60% favorable & Bush back down to 37%

How about Andrew Jackson he was also impeeched? He must have a very favorable rating.

Any idea how long Clinton said we would be in Bosnia when he sent troops there?

Any idea why he launched strikes against Iraq nuclear weapons sights?

How about Andrew Jackson he was also impeeched? He must have a very favorable rating.

Any idea how long Clinton said we would be in Bosnia when he sent troops there?

Any idea why he launched strikes against Iraq nuclear weapons sights?

When is the last time an American solider was killed in Bosnia? We still have troops in Germany and Korea too, so what's your point.

And we fired rockets into Iraq to end SADDAM'S nuclear program, which we did.

When is the last time an American solider was killed in Bosnia?

I'm not sure but I am pretty sure they are still dead. By the way the answer to the question was 18 months. We were there over 3 years.

Clinton didn't think it ended the threat at the time because 2 years later he said that Iraq possed a threat to their neighbors with nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons.

Investigation went on for years, with nary an indictment. The case was recently declared closed.

My position ... yes, Clinton lied about it. But I feel his transgression (lying about a sexual tryst outside of his marriage) was far less egregious than some of the shenanigans of the current administration when it comes to Iraq. Whatever you think of Clinton's morals and ethics, his lies didn't lead to our troops dying in an unnecessary war.