March 27, 20179 yr Is Diallo possibly gonna declare for the draft? He keeps saying he's coming back, but it's possible. I'd be very surprised if he left.
March 27, 20179 yr Why, if UK is signing a bunch of KY kids they are not going to make final fours. They plenty of times.
March 27, 20179 yr Big difference between thinking you are a wing and actually being a wing. Vanderbilt does not have the skill set to be a high level small forward. Now, the same could be said for Trey Lyles and Cal used him at the 3 a lot. My guess is he is used more as a 4, but will back up Diallo some at the 3... I don't pretend to know this stuff, so certainly will defer to the expert. I was only reciting what I had read. Thanks GT.
March 27, 20179 yr So we don't have a knockdown shooter in our incoming class? Those guys are always my favorite.
March 27, 20179 yr So we don't have a knockdown shooter in our incoming class? Those guys are always my favorite. Has Ritchie Farmer run out of eligibility?
March 27, 20179 yr I don't pretend to know this stuff, so certainly will defer to the expert. I was only reciting what I had read. Thanks GT. No worries OB. A lot of guys out there that are best suited as skilled 4s that think they can play the 3. Very few of them actually can at the highest level. Vanderbilt has a solid skill set, but it's a matter of being decent at the 3 or really good at the 4. Eventually reality sets in...
March 28, 20179 yr Cats are picking up the interest in 6'5" G Mark Smith from Illinois. Ranked #102 in the 2017 class by 247sports. Won Mr. Basketball in the state of Illinois. Was a baseball recruit committed to Missouri until an elbow injury caused him to give it up, so he switched focus to basketball. Must be nice. :lol2:
March 28, 20179 yr Is Diallo possibly gonna declare for the draft? If he's that good at this stage I believe Cal would have used him after he joined the team. Diallo said it was his decision not to play but if he's that good I'm sure Cal could have convinced him to play. Anyone that thinks they're ready for an NBA life would have definitely wanted to been on that stage Friday and Sunday. My guess is he saw how tough it at this level since he's been here and knows he could use a year of this kind of action to make his draft status as high as possible next year.
March 28, 20179 yr Cats are picking up the interest in 6'5" G Mark Smith from Illinois. Ranked #102 in the 2017 class by 247sports. Won Mr. Basketball in the state of Illinois. Was a baseball recruit committed to Missouri until an elbow injury caused him to give it up, so he switched focus to basketball. Must be nice. :lol2: Is he a shooter?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.