Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017-18 Kentucky Roster

Featured Replies

  • Author

Committed

C- Nick Richards 6'11'' 250

PF- Jarred Vanderbilt 6'8'' 200

PF- PJ Washington 6'8'' 225

PG- Quade Green 6'1'' 170

PG- Hamidou Diallo 6'5" 188

PG- Shai Gilgeous 6'5'' 185

 

Expected to return as of Today

C- Isaac Humphries 7'0" 255

F- Wenyen Gabriel 6'9" 213

F- Tai Wynyard 6'10 254

F- Sacha Killeya-Jones 6'10" 230

 

Also expected to return but not on Scholarship

G- Jonny David 6'2" 183

G- Brad Calipari 6'0" 178

G- Dillon Pulliam 6'3" 195

 

Possible Addition(s)

C- Mohamed Bamba 6'11" 210

  • Replies 203
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Kevin Knox would fit right in, UK needs a Guard that can shoot and work off the ball. I think he heads to UNC/Duke but it would be nice to pull him in.

Kevin Knox would fit right in, UK needs a Guard that can shoot and work off the ball. I think he heads to UNC/Duke but it would be nice to pull him in.

 

Thought he was listed as a SF?

Kevin Knox would fit right in, UK needs a Guard that can shoot and work off the ball. I think he heads to UNC/Duke but it would be nice to pull him in.

 

Kevin Knox is a 6-8 small forward. Jared Vanderbilt is listed above as a PF, but despite being 6-8 he is a small forward was well.

I didn't realize how front court heavy this recruiting class was. If Briscoe leaves we will have little depth in the guard category.

Its going to be very thin.

I have only blasted on one UK player and that is Gabreil. I dont care for John Calipari telling kids to leave college and go pro has hurt UK more than helped it!

 

Hurt, name two other teams that have gone as far as UK's teams the past 8 years?

 

1 NC

2 National Title games,

I believe 4 final fours

7 Elite Eights

 

Other programs would have love to be able to say they have done that in the past 8 years. I am interested in hearing your reasoning for why it has hurt UK, but I know that it will be the most ridiculous response I have ever heard.

Its going to be very thin.

 

Agree, UK needs to find another combo guard, or talk Briscoe into staying. I think we see Wynyard and possibly SKJ transfer, which will open up a couple more scholarships. One for Bamba, and then try and get another guard to commit.

  • Author
Kevin Knox is a 6-8 small forward. Jared Vanderbilt is listed above as a PF, but despite being 6-8 he is a small forward was well.

 

I thought he was being projected as a #2 in college, if not my bad. UK will need one of them to be able to play at least some #2 guard...if Knox were to come.

  • Author
Plenty of room to sign one kid from Kentucky.

 

Aren't most of the top Kentucky Kids already signed at other schools? Is there a D1 kid out there that's unsigned or uncommitted?

 

Dillion Pulliam is already on the team from Kentucky, in case you didn't know.

Plenty of room to sign one kid from Kentucky.

 

Why, if UK is signing a bunch of KY kids they are not going to make final fours.

Kevin Knox is a 6-8 small forward. Jared Vanderbilt is listed above as a PF, but despite being 6-8 he is a small forward was well.

 

I don't think so, but I have been wrong before.

Why, if UK is signing a bunch of KY kids they are not going to make the tournament.

 

Fixed that for you.

I have only blasted on one UK player and that is Gabreil. I dont care for John Calipari telling kids to leave college and go pro has hurt UK more than helped it!
You are just really, really bad at sports.
:laugh::laugh:
Kevin Knox is a 6-8 small forward. Jared Vanderbilt is listed above as a PF, but despite being 6-8 he is a small forward was well.

 

Big difference between thinking you are a wing and actually being a wing. Vanderbilt does not have the skill set to be a high level small forward.

 

Now, the same could be said for Trey Lyles and Cal used him at the 3 a lot.

 

My guess is he is used more as a 4, but will back up Diallo some at the 3...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.