Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017-18 Kentucky Roster

Featured Replies

Bam needs to come back more than any player on that roster. He needs to get stronger and more consistent. He also needs to get variety into his game. He'll get drafted in the lottery, but one more year w/ UK and he would be a top 3 pick.

  • Replies 203
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bam needs to come back more than any player on that roster. He needs to get stronger and more consistent. He also needs to get variety into his game. He'll get drafted in the lottery, but one more year w/ UK and he would be a top 3 pick.

 

Highly doubtful he'd ever get near that high IMO.

Highly doubtful he'd ever get near that high IMO.

 

Correct. Unless Cal buried him in the post to please all the fuddy-duddy fans, when he's actually a 3-pt. sniper.

Bam needs to come back more than any player on that roster. He needs to get stronger and more consistent. He also needs to get variety into his game. He'll get drafted in the lottery, but one more year w/ UK and he would be a top 3 pick.

 

If your drafted in the lottery it is more important to be a year closer to the 2nd contract than to wait a year to be drafted higher.

Cal reached out to Illinois Mr. Basketball Mark Smith 4* guard that was committed to Mizzou on a baseball scholarship but backed due to an injury his senior year and the resignation of their baseball coach.

Unless something unforeseen happens with one of the Big 3 from this year. It is Diallo's team next year IMO. Having this 1/2 year under his belt to learn from Fox and Monk will be extremely valuable. If we sign Mo Bamba. Woah.

Starting 5 next year as I see it.

PG: Briscoe

SG: Diallo

SF: Gabriel

PF: Washington

C: Richards

 

If Bamba commits sub out Washington.

Starting 5 next year as I see it.

PG: Briscoe

SG: Diallo

SF: Gabriel

PF: Washington

C: Richards

 

If Bamba commits sub out Washington.

 

 

Dont aee Briscoe at point over Greene.

Dont aee Briscoe at point over Greene.

Briscoe isn't sitting the bench. Maybe drop Diallo to the 3, Briscoe at 2, Green at 1, Gabriel at 4, Richards at 5. I could see that potentially.

Briscoe isn't sitting the bench. Maybe drop Diallo to the 3, Briscoe at 2, Green at 1, Gabriel at 4, Richards at 5. I could see that potentially.

 

To be honest I don't see him on next year's roster.

Briscoe isn't sitting the bench. Maybe drop Diallo to the 3, Briscoe at 2, Green at 1, Gabriel at 4, Richards at 5. I could see that potentially.

 

Washington and Diallo will start. That's the only thing I see set in stone IMO.

 

If I had to guess, assuming they get Bamba and Briscoe returns,

 

Green

Briscoe

Diallo

Washington

Bamba

Washington and Diallo will start. That's the only thing I see set in stone IMO.

 

If I had to guess, assuming they get Bamba and Briscoe returns,

 

Green

Briscoe

Diallo

Washington

Bamba

You see Washington at the 4 over Gabriel if he returns?

To be honest I don't see him on next year's roster.

I can't fault a kid for trying to jump at any NBA opportunity, but to me I think he could come back and have a huge year for Kentucky and greatly increase his stock. He just now started to get some semblance of confidence in his jumper. If he can prove to be able to knock that down consistently, he could work himself up to be a potential lottery pick.

I can't fault a kid for trying to jump at any NBA opportunity, but to me I think he could come back and have a huge year for Kentucky and greatly increase his stock. He just now started to get some semblance of confidence in his jumper. If he can prove to be able to knock that down consistently, he could work himself up to be a potential lottery pick.

 

I'd be shocked if Briscoe was ever a 1st round draft pick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.