2017-18 Kentucky Roster

Jumper_Dad

Bam needs to come back more than any player on that roster. He needs to get stronger and more consistent. He also needs to get variety into his game. He'll get drafted in the lottery, but one more year w/ UK and he would be a top 3 pick.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bam needs to come back more than any player on that roster. He needs to get stronger and more consistent. He also needs to get variety into his game. He'll get drafted in the lottery, but one more year w/ UK and he would be a top 3 pick.

Highly doubtful he'd ever get near that high IMO.

If your drafted in the lottery it is more important to be a year closer to the 2nd contract than to wait a year to be drafted higher.

Unless something unforeseen happens with one of the Big 3 from this year. It is Diallo's team next year IMO. Having this 1/2 year under his belt to learn from Fox and Monk will be extremely valuable. If we sign Mo Bamba. Woah.

Briscoe isn't sitting the bench. Maybe drop Diallo to the 3, Briscoe at 2, Green at 1, Gabriel at 4, Richards at 5. I could see that potentially.

To be honest I don't see him on next year's roster.

Briscoe isn't sitting the bench. Maybe drop Diallo to the 3, Briscoe at 2, Green at 1, Gabriel at 4, Richards at 5. I could see that potentially.

Washington and Diallo will start. That's the only thing I see set in stone IMO.

If I had to guess, assuming they get Bamba and Briscoe returns,

Green

Briscoe

Diallo

Washington

Bamba

Washington and Diallo will start. That's the only thing I see set in stone IMO.

If I had to guess, assuming they get Bamba and Briscoe returns,

Green

Briscoe

Diallo

Washington

Bamba

You see Washington at the 4 over Gabriel if he returns?

To be honest I don't see him on next year's roster.

I can't fault a kid for trying to jump at any NBA opportunity, but to me I think he could come back and have a huge year for Kentucky and greatly increase his stock. He just now started to get some semblance of confidence in his jumper. If he can prove to be able to knock that down consistently, he could work himself up to be a potential lottery pick.

I can't fault a kid for trying to jump at any NBA opportunity, but to me I think he could come back and have a huge year for Kentucky and greatly increase his stock. He just now started to get some semblance of confidence in his jumper. If he can prove to be able to knock that down consistently, he could work himself up to be a potential lottery pick.

I'd be shocked if Briscoe was ever a 1st round draft pick.