Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017-18 Kentucky Roster

Featured Replies

Have you watched him play in person? I've only seen highlight films.

 

Yes. It's part of what I do for a living...

  • Replies 203
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes. It's part of what I do for a living...

I know you travel just from reading your posts in the past just didn't know who you've seen and haven't seen.

I know you travel just from reading your posts in the past just didn't know who you've seen and haven't seen.

 

If they play on any of the 3 major shoe circuits, odds are very good I've seen them. Started watching Diallo when he was a sophomore...

Per Chad Ford, Bam's NBA stock is falling and he's at 50/50 on entering the NBA Draft

 

How does Chad Ford know how Bam is feeling about entering the draft?

Per Matt Jones' twitter account, Bam Adebayo is considering entering the draft and not hiring an agent. Take that for what it's worth.

Per Matt Jones' twitter account, Bam Adebayo is considering entering the draft and not hiring an agent. Take that for what it's worth.

 

Exactly the move that he should make. If he's not 100% sure, he should still test the waters and get some feedback.

What's the deal with not signing an agent? Can you actually get drafted and still come back to college? Surely you can't screw over an NBA like that. I know it happens in the MLB draft all of the time with kids coming out of HS getting drafted and then going to college instead, but there is like 50 rounds of MLB draft.

What's the deal with not signing an agent? Can you actually get drafted and still come back to college? Surely you can't screw over an NBA like that. I know it happens in the MLB draft all of the time with kids coming out of HS getting drafted and then going to college instead, but there is like 50 rounds of MLB draft.

 

If you sign with an agent, you forego any chance of coming back to school. If you enter the draft without an agent you can go to all the workouts, etc (on your own dime) and then decide to return to school if you do so before the withdrawal date.

What's the deal with not signing an agent? Can you actually get drafted and still come back to college? Surely you can't screw over an NBA like that. I know it happens in the MLB draft all of the time with kids coming out of HS getting drafted and then going to college instead, but there is like 50 rounds of MLB draft.

 

No you can't, but I think that's exactly what the NCAA should do to get the NBA to change their rules. The NBA is using the NCAA right now so I think the NCAA should change the rule to allow players to come back if they don't hire an agent, and don't like where they were drafted. I guarantee the NBA would change their rules in a heartbeat about allowing kids to jump straight from high school to the NBA.

No you can't, but I think that's exactly what the NCAA should do to get the NBA to change their rules. The NBA is using the NCAA right now so I think the NCAA should change the rule to allow players to come back if they don't hire an agent, and don't like where they were drafted. I guarantee the NBA would change their rules in a heartbeat about allowing kids to jump straight from high school to the NBA.

 

The NBA would just add a rule (if it's not already there) that a player can only be drafted once.

The NBA would just add a rule (if it's not already there) that a player can only be drafted once.

 

Wouldn't it then be possible to go back to school for a year and sign with any team you want the next year?

 

I don't know, just asking.

The NBA would just add a rule (if it's not already there) that a player can only be drafted once.

 

NBA teams aren't going to pass on players that can play.

Wouldn't it then be possible to go back to school for a year and sign with any team you want the next year?

 

I don't know, just asking.

 

Nope. The NBA would just have it where the team that drafts a player controls their rights for 3 years or so after they drafted them.

NBA teams aren't going to pass on players that can play.

 

They aren't passing on them, that's why they draft them...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.