April 15, 20179 yr Ky recruit suffers injury in Jordan brand classic. Jarred Vanderbilt suffers foot injury at Jordan Brand Classic
April 21, 20179 yr ESPN has Bamba at 55% chance to end up at Kentucky, and Knox at 10% chance. Nerverthought Never thought we would get Knox. Bamba I thing is wasting to see if Bam returns. Also depends if he wants to be the star, if so think he will go to Texas.
April 23, 20179 yr Diallo is going to test the NBA draft waters without signing with an agent. I'll be surprised if we ever see him play a game for Kentucky.
April 26, 20179 yr About time for Bamba to commit to UK now that Adebayo is for sure leaving, I expect Cameron Johnson to commit and hopefully Diallo returns. That gives us: Bamba (Pending commit) Vanderbilt Washington Richards Diallo (Pending draft) Green Gilgeous-Alexander Baker Johnson (Pending Commit) Gabriel Killeya-Jones Wynyard Calipari
April 30, 20179 yr Johnson was on campus yesterday. He is also making visits to Ohio State and Arizona.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.