May 7, 20179 yr That came out of no where. Unbelievable. Most folks thought UNC or Duke. If he isn't at Duke I'd rather he be at UK than UNC. Excellent pick up out of nowhere just like you said.
May 7, 20179 yr Knox is the elite wing that Cal has swung and missed on ever since MKG. I'm excited to see how he utilizes him.
May 7, 20179 yr Wow! Sure didn't expect that. Okay Bamba.....COME ON DOWN!!! Speaking of Bamba I had to post this earlier interview with him at the McDonald's All American weekend. I was extremely impressed with the interview. Scroll down to the McDonalds interview. BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Mohamed Bamba still in reflection mode, closer to a decision
May 7, 20179 yr Wonder how this affects Johnson and Diallo's decisions? I don't think it does. Diallo returns, Johnson goes to Arizona. Diallo stays in the draft, Johnson comes IMO.
May 7, 20179 yr Knox is the elite wing that Cal has swung and missed on ever since MKG. I'm excited to see how he utilizes him. My son and I were talking and saying the same thing. We both were shocked he announced UK. Welcome to the BBN baby!!!
May 7, 20179 yr Johnson?? Cam Johnson, the sharpshooter grad transfer from Pitt that has 2 years of eligibility left.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.