Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017-18 Kentucky Roster

Featured Replies

Assuming that Bamba comes.... This will be Coach Cal's most talented and biggest class ever. INSANE, I put on here a couple weeks ago that ESPN gave UK a 10% chance of landing Knox. Shows what they know.

  • Replies 203
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knox should seal the ranking of UK as having the #1 class.

 

Side comment on others of interest on this board: Alabama is ranked #4; UL is around #7; Xavier is around #8; W. Ky. is at #10 and #12.

 

RE: Diallo ... I could see him staying in the draft and starting a new trend among the top recruits. If a player like Diallo wants to get drafted by a quality team versus a lottery pick team, he could stay in the draft and hope he goes late first round. That gets him a guaranteed contract from a playoff quality team. That gets him to contract 2 one year faster. The money he makes this year plus the big money in the first year of contract 2 might be equal or better to being a lottery pick next year over the next three years. I haven't crunched the numbers, but if those numbers are close or better, why not stay in the draft?

Edited by Voice of Reason

Assuming that Bamba comes.... This will be Coach Cal's most talented and biggest class ever. INSANE, I put on here a couple weeks ago that ESPN gave UK a 10% chance of landing Knox. Shows what they know.

 

I reserve judgement on most talented class. Biggest class yes, most talented we shall see.

Dang. I had literally just been looking up info on where he stood two hours ago, and I guess he announced the next hour. That hurts. I'm very surprised.

Diallo decision still dragging out. He's shut down workouts and interviews with teams and last visited a team Friday I think. So far he has only worked out for four teams, Bucks, Bulls, Celtics, and Nets, with Bucks and Nets being the big players. Nets have the 22nd and 27th pick and could promise Hami a lead role for a hometown team (albeit an atrocious team).

 

Has to be a decent sign he is at least considering a return to UK if he has already shut down workouts. Unless he received a first round guarantee I'm not sure why he wouldn't at least workout over the weekend and up until tomorrow. Sounds like this is going to be a true 50/50 decision.

 

 

Would love to see him come back and form a backcourt with Green and Knox.

Call will now go after Johnson.

 

Johnson told ESPN that Pitt has OK'd him to transfer to UNC.

No way Johnson was headed to KY after the Diallo announcement--He was the back-up plan if Diallo stayed in the draft. Sounds like NC is the destination--Best of luck to him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.