2017-18 Kentucky Roster

Jumper_Dad

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't fault a kid for trying to jump at any NBA opportunity, but to me I think he could come back and have a huge year for Kentucky and greatly increase his stock. He just now started to get some semblance of confidence in his jumper. If he can prove to be able to knock that down consistently, he could work himself up to be a potential lottery pick.

Very little chance of that happening, but he could work his way into the end of the first round if he makes another leap like this year with his jump shot.

Very little chance of that happening, but he could work his way into the end of the first round if he makes another leap like this year with his jump shot.

Potential lottery pick. I think I like Briscoes potential more than most.

Right now I don't think Briscoe is even draftable. But he has the potential to be. We saw him be able to get to the basket at will during stretches all while having every defender play 10 feet off him because he can't shoot. He made strides shooting the ball this year, the newfound confidence could do wonders for his game. I think he could be a great leader for this team next year and play himself into a much better draft position than he currently has. Maybe lottery pick was a huge stretch, but I guess I'm just a lot more comfortable with Briscoe than some of you.

Right now I don't think Briscoe is even draftable. But he has the potential to be. We saw him be able to get to the basket at will during stretches all while having every defender play 10 feet off him because he can't shoot. He made strides shooting the ball this year, the newfound confidence could do wonders for his game. I think he could be a great leader for this team next year and play himself into a much better draft position than he currently has. Maybe lottery pick was a huge stretch, but I guess I'm just a lot more comfortable with Briscoe than some of you.

Has a chance to become a really good 4 year college player if he decides to go that route. His game does not translate well to the NBA at all...

Briscoe "Could" run with some second squads in the right situation. Would need to cut down on sloppy turnovers. But on the right team he could fit in, but I'd be shocked if even in a good situation he could make it more than a couple of seasons.

Has a chance to become a really good 4 year college player if he decides to go that route. His game does not translate well to the NBA at all...

There are tons of players who have played for Cal who I did not think had games that translated well to the NBA. To each his own, maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there. But the only problem I see in Briscoe is confidence. He's never going to be a pure knockdown shooter, but if he can keep the defense honest going forward I think he has a decent career in the league.

There are tons of players who have played for Cal who I did not think had games that translated well to the NBA. To each his own, maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there. But the only problem I see in Briscoe is confidence. He's never going to be a pure knockdown shooter, but if he can keep the defense honest going forward I think he has a decent career in the league.

You being terrible at evaluating talent isn't my problem... :idunno: :lol2: